GB

4.7
Based on 1,706 Ratings
1,372
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

First time trying California Gold L-Citrulline. Was buying a different brand but when I saw the price of this product on iherb, I couldn't resist trying it. So glad I did. My husband and I are taking it before exercising and we both have the right amount of boost to get us through our workouts without any fatigue. I take mine on an empty stomach and experience no ill effects. It's an excellent product for the value. Will purchase again. Totally recommend.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

L-Citrulline is recommended to accompany Arginine to help strengthen the heart. I am trying this brand for the 1st time. The quality is good and it's working perfectly. My cardiologist is on board with these two supplements and since this brand had such a good rating I decided to try it. I'll continue to buy it...

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

it is perfect, take it up yo 2 weeks and the results will be blood flow in every area of your body will will help in building it is perfect, take it up yo 2 weeks and the results will be blood flow. and burning fat. Have patience it is going to work, trust the process because in the first week nothing was different but after the 2nd week of taking it on the third week OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY ABS SHOWED A LITTLE EVEN THOUGH I JUST 45 MINS ON THE TREADMILL AS MY CARDIO and 50 push ups. That is all I do 5 times a week but the results were magnificent and am going to buy this again because the quality is good, size is good, packaging is awesome

I love the effects of this amino acid! I take these before I work out..one or two capsules. It does increase blood flow & enhance a pump. Seems good quality too over other brands but good price. Muscle gain & training are important for me & this is simply necessity! No taste that I know of either.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Good quality pills with good ingredients. better ask your doctor about the dosage. they have a lot of benefits to your body read more about them. Absolutely no taste or after taste to it. but the size of the pill is a little funny. highly recommended, if you're looking for these specifically.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This is my first time trying out this product and I’m not disappointed at all. I use Citrulline as a pre workout supplement to increase my oxygen level as it dilates your blood vessels during training so your muscles can receive the most oxygen possible. This in turn provides more energy during your strenuous training.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Works really well and gives energy for workout. I bought mainly to strengthen erections. I took 2 of these after dinner and an hour before bed. Very strong erection (like 20s but depends on the person also) and great morning wood also. Made my wife beam with joy and gave her a great after s*x glow. Very highly recommended! Works even better with Arjuna Bark Age : 54 in good shape no belly fat

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,236
2,008

Really helps with overall fatigue levels! Definitely recommend! I got this for my blood pressure and sadly not only did it not work for that it actually seemed to raise it slightly and that's not the only thing it raised. As you've probably seen from other reviews it works to make erections stronger and it does that very well !!! It works fast too.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Taking one capsule after a meal for twice in single day is the solution to give your body what it does need from L-Citrulline and to boost you body to its high-level in workout or training. Also you can fell to energy right after taking it so the benefit is remarkable quickly.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022