GB

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Powerhouse ingredients for liver detoxification

What attracted me to try this product is it contains 6 key ingredients that aid in liver detoxification. Most other products would only contain milk thistle extract but this contains 5 others herbs for that maximum liver support. I used to think that I don’t need any aid for liver support but since finding out I have fibroids and doing my research, I learnt that it means I need to support my liver detoxification, as it means I’m clogged up even if my markers like SGPT and SGOT are good, and that I don’t have fatty liver. Our liver is an essential bodily organ that performs over 500 vital functions, including the removal of waste products and foreign substances from the bloodstream, regulating blood sugar levels and creating essential nutrients. I say we must all be liver lovers! 😁 I like this product and have not encountered any negative side effects while taking this. There are no common allergens like wheat, soy, gluten. And the ingredients are clean. I would definitely recommend this product and brand. If you found this review helpful, pls give me a thumbs up.👍☺️👍

031368f0-fd8e-4bf7-b4f8-24018f4073f3
3c22be0f-b8a7-4da4-a5c9-901104ebac61
0018bf42-6ff2-47f1-a8c7-e73e98e83cd6
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

The ingredients in SC are all bitter herbs with strong antioxidant properties that help support the liver in its detox role. Great, yet it doesn't stop here, it does more! It also helps in kidney detox as well. What else? SC also helps supports brain function, builds immunity, and is a great eye and bone health supplement. According to TCM, the eyes can reflect the function of the liver. Interestingly, all the herbs here are Qi and/or blood tonics (except ginger which is a yang tonic). Tonic herbs, by the way, are used to strengthen Qi, tonify blood, nourish yin and build yang. They improve functioning of intetnal organs, strengthen body constituitions, boost immunity and improve overall health.

a6f76c70-0e31-46be-90af-96091f679748
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

The liver, as you already know, is an unsung hero. Involving in over 550 vital functions in the body, how can we not support it, at least, with a good blend of liver herbs and spices (early to bed, cutting down sugar intake and highly processed food, moderate exercise, managing stress - all can help). I take one cap on empty stomach before bed together - great for sleep detox, arginine and lysine. The addition of piperine (black pepper extract) and ginger in the formulation helps in the absorption. No worries about not able to get to sleep because of these beneficial additions - I sleep more soundly and wake up much fresher!

97167b1a-3035-4184-b208-8b1988238b9d
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone.

0f665e32-f732-43a2-89a6-0aa11ba82947
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

the package arrived on time and it was in good condition. The product was professionally sealed. this is my second time to take CGN SilyMarin Complex ,on my first small size bottle, honestly i wasn't good enough to respect the importance of daily use. Sometimes I take it for granted. But inspite of that , the supplement provided me changes. It is important to have strict diets and rules to allow the ingredients and allow the absorption to detox and benefit the liver. I will come back in two weeks time to write another review for the quality of this milk thistle in regards with any effects of improvement especially in my age ,turned 40 and Life just started. thank you CGN and Iherb. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

39ff8633-700c-4672-850a-efec62949116
4b9da9e7-4083-4b50-b0e8-f69ff0fa3290
bf0ed896-e686-4e75-a83b-1b264168a664
8d6015fb-5f0d-46a2-b00d-733a986127e5
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Probably the most complete liver protection and detoxification formula I have ever found. The results of my blood tests and in combination with a balanced diet, are now like a small child. Helps naturally cleanse and stimulate the liver, removing toxins and junk substances. Essential for those who consume large amounts of alcohol and for those who want to keep their liver clean and their body detoxified. Just the perfect supplement.

f297a904-3f80-44e3-acc4-ce96bf856913

I came across silymarin here when I was looking for something to help it liver issues. my liver test result showed I had massive fatty liver. I recently did the test and it showed slightly enlarge. this stuff works and this company product is one of the best too. I will keep taking it until I don't have any issues with my liver again. so happy with this product, also takes it with the liquid milk thistle I bought from here.

ea66db46-b1ef-4b0b-9afc-581d76a2b0c3
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

i am not a sportsman nor a nerd, but i love to run and bike. This vitamin is very good as it gives me a burst of energy. I feel energetic, strong and full of energy. I could have more energy by running longer distances or cycling harder, but this vitamin harmonizes my body with my head and helps me achieve the goals i need to achieve

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I am a pretty active person and I'm always looking for ways to get the most out of my healthy lifestyle. This is one such supplement that really has given me some noticeable changes in not only my health, but also the way I feel on a daily basis. The best part about this product is that it doesn't require taking any pills, capsules or tablets - all you

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I have always had a short attention span and am prone to forgetful thoughts. I'd heard about this vitamin on the internet and thought it was worth trying for a brief period of time. The effects were immediate - I could hear more clearly, remember things better, just feel sharper in general. In my mind its one of the best things that has happened to me since starting