GB

5,465
1,127
Posted on May 10, 2022
מצוין!

Excellent moisturizer for hair! I've used it before and I'm going back to it. It is great for me I have thin, thinning, dry and curly hair. After shmpooing or between shampoo apply the moisture on the hair without rinsing. It has a delicate scent of coconut, large packaging at a good and inexpensive price, has a mousse texture, rich but not heavy on the hair. Lots of benefits for my hair! If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

941f6f60-5862-4060-9355-0b6e10412922
487faeaf-d7b7-4014-971a-1436dce9ae6c
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It's nice for wavy hair like mine plus I like the scent. I use it every other day and I really like the quality, it moisturize my hair...Like the size so cute:) my hair so soft and frizz- free after using it .... Please don't forget to like my comment!!!

fc96cc48-eca8-4bbf-b5af-a057b1dc8b79
4a5c04fc-ab2e-490a-94ec-9c07ccd4bb9c
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Amazing for dry hair. I use it everyday. Scent, quality, size, age, package, benefit, composition, scalp, sensitive, moisturize. It is useful for damaged hair. It makes it smooth and shiny. Try after shampoo or as hair cream. I guess it can be used as conditioner. It is not the best for me. But very good.

a8925398-40b8-4039-bdf7-5bf092ca39d4
3510f1a1-ec44-474e-8f72-caea0e5c0a6f
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have thick , curly ,tends to frizzy hair.I have found this product to effectively tame and define my curls and fix the frizz so I am impressed. The scent is very pleasant, a subtle tropical scent and isn't overpowering and doesn't interfere with other scents I'm wearing.I will definitely purchase the full size jar.

eaa6fd48-4810-42e6-8801-1c43f71be6ee
57eb7192-35e2-47e4-a0c4-94445cf6f329
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I was looking for a cream conditioner for that. The scent of the conditioner is intensely coconut. After using this cantu conditioner in the cream, your hair is nourished, After using this cantu conditioner in the cream, your hair is nourished, moisturized, soft and manageablesoft and manageable. The fragrance is sweet coconut The packaging of the product is not easy to use because it has a cap and it is difficult to unscrew it with wet hands. Cantu conditioner is suitable for such and damaged hair. The packing size is big. The quality of the product is very good as it nourishes the hair. #iherb #33 in Hair Cream #37 in Leave-in Conditioner #125 in Hair Styling #182 in Conditioner #816 in Hair Care

b9197bb6-3f84-4f2d-8d20-3186108c7c9a
Posted on May 7, 2022

Best conditioner ever quality is great and scent is good I use it to moisturize my hair,what I like in the product is that it really helped me for my dry hair and benefit me and the great thing that it’s really good composition and really good for damage curly hair

9d842eaf-20f5-40f9-b6f3-8bec7b0b3ebf
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Super impressed with the quality of this leave in conditioner creme. The scent is really nice- delightful coconut. Easy to use, I twisted my curls with the product- second day curls benefit from This leave in treatment. Moisturizing and great for sensitive scalps. Composition is very creamy. Makes my hair feels soft and silky.

e2318f8f-cfa7-4179-a5d8-759b4d40bcb2
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Wonderful! It has a great scent, smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so soft and easy to brush MashaaAllah. I will order the bigger size next time. It would b nice of they had selwed the top incase the cover got broken but all in all the packaging was good. Iherb always take good care in their packaging 👍. I also tried it on my daughter's hair end which tends to be abit dry most times and it made it quite soft on first use. Good quality product. Really moisturizes the hair and scalp.

0be33c49-2dae-42c7-9c94-ddeda103f159
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

scent is smells good..good product.a little small in size.good packaging..i like the texture and scent of the product.quality is good.the expiry is not near ...good to hair..not sensitive to my scalp..moisturizer...composition is good...benefit is ok...i use it 2x a week..age is ok..overall im satisfied☺️ thanks for this

a52f7027-087a-4ec9-b70d-992fb8efc1da
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Good Quality and good packaging. the love the scent and true to size. i use this already and wait for the trsult still. i think its suitable for my age. ill give an update whatever benefit it will give to my hair and scalp.i have sensitive hair and this might help moisturizer to my dry hair. i read the composition and i think its safe to use.

99f28147-4228-4e99-94e4-c690dbc2e78f