GB
Based on 1,262 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,262 Ratings
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Taste is nice but I though the kick will be more powerful as we listen about this product everywhere or mr may be I am less reactive now 🤣🤣🤣 by the way try to take this on your weak body part day so that you cam make it strong by doing kore workout.

b9594f68-db85-4b77-ad1a-83fb8caccbe4
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I know this product gets a lot of hate in the fitness community for the lack of effect but that didn't stop me from purchasing it and giving it a go. Flavor wise it is fantastic. And i get that burst of energy, then again it can vary from individual to another.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Amazing product, highly digestible and gives a lot of energy. Caffeine inside has a mild effect (125mg) per scoop - which is great. The body tolerates it well. High-quality product for sure. I like the watermelon taste more. I like the quality and quantity of the product, price and quantity.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I usually buy this off Amazon and this was cheaper so hey! It’s a great product tho I take two scoops to get the amount of everything i need for a workout so it doesn’t go far. (I’m not a coffee/regular caffeine user and somewhat stim sensitive) It has everything I want and nothing I don’t. I don’t find it bothers my gut like other creatine including supplements. I take this twice a week for my hard swim workouts and I really notice a difference, especially in my muscles not getting sore as fast (I’m prone to heavy lactic acid build up) and even being able to have better breathe control. I can do 50 free on 1 breath halfway. Not so much without this lol. The taste is ok. Sorta sour though. But no chalky like others. I’ve tried dozens and this is my fav.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

still new at it with great tasting watermelon. great workout sessions with not too much caffeine in it. taurine and beta alanine standard pump and muscle building ingredients.

a046c86e-dc93-48f3-adc7-68b0a3e7487d
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Great taste. Keeps me so energized for exercising. I perform better and exercise for a longer period of tome. Wish the taste was less sweet

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Good taste, affordable. Good quality and packaging. My colleagues like this brand. He's happy when he received it. He will use for his, daily gym

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

What I like about C4 sport is that it's great for endurance sports and the dosage and relase is perfect. It won't crash you mid workout like other pre-workout and tastes amazing + gives you the exact energy you need with a great quality.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My favorite ever. It’s good for: quality, ingredients, size, plant, package, benefit, composition , age, coverage , lifestyle, goal, color, texture, concern, use, scent, taste, workout, efficiency, dosage, routine, result, energy, frequency