GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

The scent was good specially for the baby, I use it every other day. the quality is good. i like the product because of its smells and it is gentle. It makes my baby skin soft. the size was not that small. the packaging was nice and it arrives after 10 days i ordered it.

00cb807d-3750-4b13-b17b-2237aceab3f6
Posted on May 16, 2022

Gentle on my daughters skin. Perfect solution as she was having skin issues when she was born, the scent is also gentle on the nose. We use it two to three times a day on our little princess, we like the product as its best for our baby and the price is affordable

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

My niece is the one using this product.i can say that this product is good and has a great quality. I have 2 nieces and this is what they use daily. I will definitely order again. Thank you so much…

8a37db93-b750-4563-9b72-e32ed843c652
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

We love this wash so much! True to it’s name.. it’s gentle and it is ultra-moisturizing. Bonus: the scent is not overpowering. Overall, this is our go-to bath wash

62013274-2353-4127-a1cc-539cd04669f0
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Easily our favourite baby wash for using at bathtime - cleans hair and body well, good package that travels well and inoffensive scent. Lasts for ages and a trusted brand so you don't have to worry about quality!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

We love this baby wash, I’ve been using this with my daughter from she was still a baby up until now, my husband use this as well. Smells good and soft in your hair.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I really love this product! Keeps my baby’s skin away from eczema. Mommies out there must try 100% guaranteed that its really good for your baby’s skin.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022