GB

4.4
Based on 1,062 Ratings
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Moisturizer and SPF50 together

This is the first time I’ve used this product. I absolutely love it. It makes my life so much easier to put on moisturizer and sun protection and the same time. It feels very light on skin. It also fits comfortably in my purse, so I can reapply it when needed. I have sensitive skin and I’m very choosy with products . The way it’s dispensed keeps it clean and easy. I use. Love this.

83056feb-a273-4961-a0dc-d1e0a4813abb
e917afa4-9e68-419c-bba3-c89987747105
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great for anyone that wants to protect their skin and use this everyday. I use is at all seasons. It's not too heavy on the skin, it moisturize the skin, the scent is nice and the package is not too big so you can carry it in a small bag.

a9ace866-5a69-494b-a77b-675d79703438
94b91a75-f4e8-460d-91ee-bdf4382cc816
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

It is scent free high quality moisturizing cream. Packaging is very user friendly as it has pump. It is thick texture cream and used on dry skin. I have seboric dermatitis , it keeps my flaky skin calm. I use it in all seasons. Its benefit are, it keep skin moisturized and protect from sun exposure.

I’ve been using this sunscreen for almost a month, so this is my honest review, first the scent is like any sunscreen, but as a person with dry and sensitive skin this really burns my face when I first apply it, but it’s great and moisturize the skin really good but has a white cast which I don’t really mind, and it’s a bit smaller than the tinted moisturizer and here is a size comparison 👍🏻

2165f398-dc15-45fe-9fa8-5c2b1bd53ff2
90be480b-cc83-493c-b16e-ab9a31fb5f90
2b2ab8b6-6f79-44ff-b2c1-440bc89ae41f
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
2,440

Cool. Just great. Favorite product and site. Delivery is fast and high quality. People often ask where I order from. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
1,432

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

i use it everyday it comes with a big size and also a perfect package its the most beautiful moisturizer the texture and everything great quality its for all skin types not just the sensitive skin beautiful for this season composition benefit i use it everyday it comes with a big size and also a perfect package its the most beautiful moisturizer the texture and everything great quality its for all skin types not just the sensitive skin beautiful for this season composition benefit

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

So far it had great quality, amazing on sensitive skin, great moisture the texture isn’t sticky or muddy maybe a bit thick at first but it melts away, has a lot of benefits AND amazing spf coverage , it’s great for any age and the packaging and size is as great, easy to use and amazing quality, and on top of that, it isn’t scented! Just pure moisture and protection <3

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It has no scent so its perfect for sensitive skin. The quality is okay. The package arrived earlier than expected . It is travel size for its perfect for travelling. I user this after my moisturizer during morning. The texture is like a lotion its not greasy. So far its a good sunscreen.