GB

Based on 2,033 Ratings
1,526
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
8,069

My skin reacts to even the gentlest cleansers out there so I’m really glad this face wash does its job perfectly. I’m knocking one star off due to the horrible smell which reminds me something else I’ve used in the past and hated it. And this is despite the fragrance added to the ingredients. I also do prefer gel cleansers as opposed to foaming ones but that’s just me.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It whitening the skins for the first one today so you please do the other side and send them a bag and put it on your back bag if they are still on it so I don’t know if you want them in there or do they want to put it on it and send them in a little bag to send it in to the pool or something else please please send it in to send it in a little while to get them to put them on it and put it on them please thank them for all that thank them for the time to put it on it thank them thank goodness for the price and price thank them thank goodness for the flowers and send them thank goodness for all of the thank

af4a74ee-8192-4167-897e-a15dc480580d
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My skin feels hydrated and not tight after use. There is a useful pump applicator design in the packaging that allows for no-mess application. The smell is great and easy to wash off with water. The redness on my skin is still present which I guess will take a few more uses. The soap is gentle on my skin.

3e112ea8-b322-43df-87b0-9d3ca56d63a6
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Wow!!! 1 week after using this face wash and my lip eczema is wayyy better! My dermatologist told me to switch to this brand and I am so happy with the result 😍 Not fully healed yet but I am sure it will get better after a month of use.

7e615e0c-cffd-4aad-a0cd-36ad19658281
cf024c98-7b06-4e4e-8f6e-34ce33f9dd33
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It is wonderful and suitable and fits what I want and also as I ordered it in the picture I actually received it and thank you for this wonderful piece, I will always order from here and I do not regret it and the prices are great and I am grateful for that beautiful site

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I use it every morning and night before bed. It leaves a nice foam that is suitable for sensitive skin. After wash out the skin feels really smooth and clean. It doesn't dry the skin although I would recommend a good moisturizer after the application of the face wash foam. The redness in my skin were fading in about a 7-10 days of use. It is extremely mild and I love it!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I use it every night before bed. It leaves a nice foam that is suitable for sensitive skin. After wash out the skin feels really smooth and clean. It doesnt dry the skin although i would recommend a good moisturize after the application of the face wash foam. Personally i would prefer a larger size

Posted on Aug 13, 2022