GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
I didn't expect it to foam though

No added scent, quite gentle, but I wanted something which doesn't foam, and it's really good, but for extremely dry and sensitive skin, you don't want something that foams, and there are more gentle cleansers out there. It is good and pretty gentle, but I prefer my old cleansers for daily use, which are gentler. May give it to someone who has dry skin that is a tad less dry than mine.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

This is a repeated purchase item to me for years. I am happy with this product and the reasonable price. It is good to continue using it for dry skin issue.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

My son had a very dry flaky skin as a newborn the moment I start using this product his skin is glowing hydrated💯 I am never using any brand again

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Love this product. Cleans without drying skin. Spreads and lathers well. Washes off easily too. My sons skin has improved after the use of this product. Didn't have major issue. Just dry skin. Works well though.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It’s good for my skin. I just had PRP for face and I have to find a gentle cleanser. This really served it’s purpose!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

i use this twice a day for my daily routine. it is very eefective, it doesn't leave my skin dry, it moisturizes my skin even after rinseng it. i use it together with restore cetaphil lotion to achieve it's maximum effectiveness.