GB

Based on 1,821 Ratings
1,420
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Good for sensitive skin

no detectable scent. lathers well even if u just use a little, decent sized bottle. i would describe the soap’s composition as kinda like the cetaphil gentle face cleanser (texture, lack of smell) if that cleanser lathered well (which it doesn’t lather at all). i chose this body wash due to the quality, i like that there are no parabens or formaldehyde-releasers. squeeze bottle package easy to use and it did not make my skin feel dry, it might benefit those with dry skin or eczema

0d017b95-b301-402b-8cb7-c5fcf75315fa
58289ea8-5984-4329-a4d3-79adc25cf385

For a start any body wash that I tried to used in the past really made my skin so dry or I got rashes all over and redness randomly on my body but this was not the case at all when I used the product I was shook with how smooth and gentle it on the skin and for my sensitive body it’s the perfect match 😍😍😍😍😍❤️ the size and the packaging of the product is really amazing and it has a lovely scent of Aloe Vera that keeps the body moisturize and make sure after washing your body to used a moisturizing cream 👍🏻

058f2393-1ca2-483c-b5dd-21c6c08829b3
d94b05e8-ac9f-4528-94d8-2c7a8e81a164
14468653-8d4e-42c5-95b3-d060aef5ac1a
fc35b870-2f21-44ec-a19b-d5f7fae8abcd
612f4370-07d9-4ad3-a505-155f313ae54d
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

very nice rather thick cleanser for body. by thick, I mean the cleanser is a little more viscous than Aquaphor or other comparable body cleansers,. It has no added fragrance. It lathers really well. does not dry the skin too much . very nicely formulated non irritating , budget friendly, fragrance free body wash.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
4,546

Excellent quality. Packed perfectly, all whole. Cardboard box. I really like. I advise you to purchase. I will order more and recommend to everyone. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought this for my son, who has a sensitive skin. It lathers up very well, and leaves the skin soft and moist after rinsing off. It is very gentle and does not have any fragrance, so I would recommend it for the whole family to use! I think this body wash has a very good quality.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Love it. It was my first time purchasing this body wash and never regret it! Perfect for sensitive skin. It’s a gentle wash but cleans very well which makes me like it. There’s nothing more to say about Cetaphil products as they are from the top best for me.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I use this product everyday. Very gentle on all areas of the body and no irritation. Doesn't have a strong scent which I like. The packaging makes it easy to use. Nice texture too. A bit pricey for the size but ok. I will purchase it again I think.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Excellent and will benefit those who have skin sensitivities, price is good for the size. Its good for young and adult persons. Packaging is a thumbs up. It feels good and soft on the skin, its very gentle leaving your skin moisturized and not dry. I will buy it again if we run out.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I was searching for a body wash that I could use for very sensitive skin and I didn't want to mess up my ph or anything like that, you can use this all over honestly and this is exactly what I wanted. It didn't give me a squeaky clean feel but rather a moisturized clean one which is what I prefer.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

im using cetaphil body wash few months ago, i really like it, it's really very good quality, it's cleaning deaply and keep the skin moisturised with nice scent, i recommed it!

8c0da072-d895-4330-b9ff-97582b30c40c