GB
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

My dog loves this! He often dont like any spray on him but for this one, he stays still and follows the spray for some more. The scent is just right. I use it for my dog after shower and he loves it and its gentle on his coating. Definitely recommended

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Was hoping for more. Can’t see any difference or any benefit to using this... tho only tried it 3-4 times. And my dog is a little afraid of it :/ he isn’t sure himself what am I doing with it to him :D trying to make it a nice and calming experience to him.

4117eb5a-95e9-4c05-bff1-f7d996b78549
4833cb21-4991-4a3f-9501-fa81a5762ac6
84b85a3d-fc16-4852-9a56-890b2b717d42
Posted on May 4, 2022

Nice scent not strong , I use it for my day once a week and he love it, very good quality for the size and the price. My dog age is still a puppy and young and it’s safe for him. Package so clean and fancy. Benefits excellent. Composition, very gentle and frequency mist, the texture so watery, I recommended for you.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Obviously this is something for OCCASIONAL use. Not an everyday thing. But it’s great for outside pets (especially cats that don’t bathe often) that come back in smelling like outside. Pleased with this product. The smell can be overwhelming to both your pets and to humans so use the tiniest bit diluted with water for better effects.

e11b1b45-21c6-4a2c-8e1c-bd0d2ee47954
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I was hoping to find some kind of deodorizer for my dog, because she really hates baths and this was perfect for the in between weeks! It smells so good and last a few hours, I just wish the product was a little bigger. 8oz is not a lot when you have an English Mastiff the size of a child.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

At the beginning I'm a bit skeptic with this product, since we have very much wet winter days here in Netherlands, and I lost count how many times I have to walk in the rain with my pooch and back home with "wet dog smell" lingering in the house, but since I bought this spray from Iherb, it's kinda works with eliminating the "wet dog smell" . I just wish the fragrance could be stronger.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022
2,655

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The smell it’s divine,spa feeling,and it takes away the doggy smell from my pet,but it’s not for a long time unfortunately.overall i like it,even my dogs are running away from me when i want to spray them😀

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

works really well. Has a nice scent, not over powerful. If used properly, will last a good amount of time and the price is great.