GB

4.6
Based on 1,661 Ratings
1,203
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

It smelled good upon opening the chocolate bar, the packaging was good, it wasn't sweet as you expect it to be since it's dark chocolate, but it's still delicious! High quality ingredients and the size is just perfect. It's a good diet to have when your avoiding to gain weight since it curbs your sugar cravings!

25be961c-f027-4c86-8467-54db89f7f7c8
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Such an enticing chocolate bar. The wrapper is very pretty and eye catching. When you open it, you see the bar is wrapped in foil; one side silver and the other side gold. You realize you have something extra special in your hands. You break off 1 of the 18 pieces and undo the foil to reveal a piece of chocolate that was made for the shape of your mouth, rounded on top, with a picture of a heart on it. When you finally put it in your mouth you realize you have the perfect chocolate bar. Chocolove, for the chocolate lover in you.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is high quality chocolate from a brand I have been buying from for years. It has been fun to give out as gifts or enjoy on its own. This is one of my favorite flavors and there are so many good ones to choose from! This reminds me of Frango Mints but less expensive and probably higher cacao content.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This is some good peppermint chocolate. The mint flavor is quite strong. It may just be me, but I have a hard time breaking the squares along the lines. I haven't had this happen with the other flavors I bought from the same company. Doesn't affect the taste, though.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

superrrr tasty yung taste and cute size the quality and ingredient was so nice the use of package very elegant. No compatible taste to other candy/chocolate because its sweet/ness and smell, composition was so unique. Pwedeng pwede sa nga nag diet eat. Thanks! More blessings po iherb thanks!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The dangers of corn syrup are well known and are in many products because it’s cheap. Check out ingredients in this dark chocolate bar, looks good to me! If I grab a square when I’m really hungry, it can hold me without a tummy ache. If you like peppermint try this one.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This was a great teaching tool in my classroom where kids were lucky enough to learn about chocolate by trying it firsthand. It was fun for them to taste different flavors and guess what special ingredient they had. I don't normally love mint, but it was a really nice flavor here, because the chocolate keeps it from tasting like toothpaste. Great quality!whenever

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love dark chocolate. Chocolove is one of my favorites. The flavor, quality, smell, and texture are excellent. It has just the right sweetness. For me the peppermint could always be a little stronger, but I still love this product. My friends think the amount of peppermint in this is perfect. I am glad they offer so many flavors. I also give these as gifts to my friends who have not tried Chocolove.