GB

1,091
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Delicious Chocolate bar

Great combination of dried fruit with dark chocolate. 55% of cocoa is great balance - not too bitter to be combined with dried raspberries. I usually prefer chocolate without extras but I enjoy this bar very much. Another Chocolove's great product! Please press the like 👍 button, if my review was helpful. Thank you!

90e99f3b-4e19-4e2d-9f80-971ab3072097
190aab59-eed3-4a73-b4ad-e4d2a9a3a4e2

I really wanted to try this brand of chocolates, so I decided that the first one would be this one, since the combination of chocolate and raspberries is one of my favorites, I must say that I loved it, from the packaging to the size in which they are cut the squares, the chocolate flavor is not so intense or smooth, just like a 55% cocoa chocolate should be, and the raspberries provide that sweet and slightly acid flavor. I also like that it doesn't have milk or derivatives, it's vegan! It's delicious!

50036b29-c997-47e7-8f12-d2da0e31ad16
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

this has got to be one of my FAVOURITE purchase from iherb. it can be slightly bitter if u r not used to taking dark chocolate but i love it because the bitterness n sweetness balances and is just right. together with the raspberry and slight tartness, it taste real good!! love it. i think price for the size of this chocolate is decent.

b4aceb99-b0c8-4a44-b5f0-1a0918dc782a
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I'm weak for fruity chocolate, and this chocolate did not disappoint. Sometimes I feel like fruit flavors can taste artificial or like cough syrup, but this one didn't taste like that at all. It had the perfect taste of raspberry and dark chocolate which went perfectly together. The size of the bar for the price was about right, not cheap, not expensive, but exactly as expected. I would definitely purchase again.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Love it! Bought this and another flavour from the brand - and I like this one better. the rasberry bits are a bit bigger than those I have tried from other brands and I really love the taste of it with my chocolate, they just work so well together. would love to repurchase when it come back in stock some day. (god knows when given the speed iherb restock their stuff)

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

My favorite chocolate since i started gf/df diet. Quality is good. Ingredients are tolerable and it is gf/df. I hope it has bigger size but it is enough for my 1 week cravings. It tastes sweet but not over sweet. Smells great too! I just eat as tolerable for my Pcos. But will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Each time I order some vitamins from iHerb, I have to order this chocolate. My mom she like so much quality and taste . Ingredients are natural , it’s semi sweet and it’s just perfect. I like about this chocolate that it’s natural , package is great as well, smell is very nice with raspberries

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

It’s my favorite dark chocolate on iherb, ingredients are good, dark chocolate with raspberries taste is amazing, I love the package with poem, very unusual and very nice, the pink package looks amazing too, must try and you will love it too. It has a nice sweet taste with raspberry chocolate smell, quite difficult to stop eating

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Great Packing because it was Wrapped well with the Expiration date. I would recommend to everyone to try it they do say dark chocolate is healthier. The Fruit in this chocolate taste organic to me. Really nice chocolate. the flavor plays with you delivering a smooth sweet chocolaty taste initially followed by a hit of tasty sour(y) berry like taste when you just allow it to melt in your mouth.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Love clean ingredient in this bar taste is amazing size compared to price is great I use this to the well known benifit of chocolate to our mental health. excellent quality. package keeps the chocolate fresh not too sweet I think a small portion of it is good for diet