GB
4.6

4.6
RachelKait
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I like these a lot, because they are a healthy, easy, filling snack. I also personally like the taste and think they are great. Unfortunately, my 7 year didn’t like them… but she is so picky and doesn’t like anything, so I don’t could that against them. It’s a perfect size bar for a kid. The box is a decent size. The packaging has a nice opening to make it conviene to grab one out of the pantry.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Clif bars are absolutely delicious but Z bars are incredible they are so addictive but it’s a super easy snack to just throw in your bag and go. I love how convenient they are and I definitely will re-purchase.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great after school snack before sports! Just the right size for little ones! The regular clif bars are too big and they can't finish it!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My kids really love these. They have a nice oat base, not so sweet, and have a fun z-stripe design on the top. Definitely a favorite grab and go snack or breakfast at our house.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

My 6 year old is obsessed with these!! We’ve bought boxes after boxes of these, at least four boxes Everytime. He’s a picky eater so I feel it’s good for protein but he loves them so much he eats them so quickly! I wish they were a little cheaper but it’d worth it so I’ll pay the price ! I’ve had them before and they are amazing! The best flavor he loves is the chocolate chip ones but they’re both good. We’re a HUGE fan of these.

39e5f4aa-b23b-45be-854c-38a176dc1f97
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Delicious, good value pack, kids love them, they do get a bit mushed when transporting though

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

These are a favorite in our house. Perfect size bar, excellent taste and quality ingredients.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

great quality great ingredient great taste great package good benefit nice size