GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This smells amazing. I use it in my diffuser. It smells so natural. I am in love with this. I have tried other brands but this is really good. The scent is all natural, fresh and uplifting. Although I wish the price was cheaper though. I will buy it again when it's on sale. A little goes a long way though.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

What can I say.. This is becoming one of my favourite scents to use as a perfume. Even with a small size 10ml package it will last a long time, since you need only a small drop as this essential oil packs a punch. Feel as though I'm in a citrus garden when I sprinkle some on me. Try and combine other oils and make your own combinations - who needs overpriced toxic chemical perfumes anyway?

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,894

Begamot is a great natural supplement. Many health benefits for this product. High quality ingredients. I have ordered other essential oils and other products from this brand. Easy to read packaging. Good price. I recommend this product and will be reordering. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I love this oil. It has a beautiful citrus, yet spicy scent. I have used it a few times to mix with sandalwood, jojoba and once with cedar wood oil as a skin moisturizer that doubles as a nature cologne/perfume. It is indeed uplifting to wear in the early morning and lasts quite a while. The quality must be very good, because I have only needed one drop so far. If you are looking for organic Bergamot essential oil, this might be the right one for you!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

LOVE the Cliganic Brand. They offer organic at a reasonable price. I've heard so much about Bergamot Oil that I had to try it. it has a pleasant scent, but not overly done. It has many benefits; one being that it is calming. The oil consistency is perfect. I wish they carried a larger selection of oils!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love the smell of bergamot. I use essential oil in an aroma lamp for a pleasant smell throughout the house. I add it to water when I take a bath. Natural and high quality product

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

This is very good quality Bergamot essential oil. Smaller than I would usually purchase, but there are shipping limitations to the Philippines. I mix a drop to my facial moisturiser or body lotion. Keeps my skin clear.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

First time trying this brand of EO and I am not disappointed. Always love the uplifting and energising properties of bergamot. Decent quality, nice scent and very affordable price as well.