GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Intense but Amazing!!

This isn’t for everyone, but if you like wasabi you’ll love this. I love this with a variety of foods, but it goes great with meats.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great ingredients, high quality- I love the taste and I use it at almost every meal. The package size is a little small. It is also good for meat cooking.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Hard core , punchy, super strong and perfect for anyone who’s a fan of real mustard. We love it with everything. Really comfortable squeeze bottle.

Posted on May 19, 2022

If you love the olfactory effect of strong mustard, this is the one for you. I love the classic flavor and the aromatics of Colman's mustard.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Simply the best mustard on the market, reminds me of the English mustard we had when on vacation in Ireland. Wish it came in larger containers. I will be purchasing this mustard again.

Posted on May 6, 2022
1,484
1,302

...for someone who really likes this but can't buy it where we live. They raved about how good it is, so i shall buy some for myself when I next make a purchase.

Posted on May 1, 2022

The best mustard I have been eating ever. So delicious and yummy. The quality is so good and taste like a real mustard mixed with wasabi. I use it for a homemade mac and cheese and sandwiches it makes them more delicious. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Nice and hot. Good in salad dressing, on sandwiches and more. Good economical size with convenient dispenser (although I do prefer the glass jar version).

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,991

For the Mustard that gives you the added Bite! Ye olde English Mustard does the trick with just the right amount of kick that one expects from this particular style. Use it lavishly to add flavour to your dishes!