GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,379

I can feel my skin tingle and burn a little when I put on this product. I am not exactly sure if that is a good thing, but I do see some of my darker brown spots are looking lighter.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Good quality with affordable price. It brightens my skin slightly after using it for a week. I will keep using it for a better result.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is quite potent. I put a few drops on my face before moisturiser and found that it stings a little. I mixed it with moisturiser and it felt better. I do find my skin brighter after application. Its is unscented and texture is watery. No stickiness.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I had a great experience with it but had a little tingling sensation at first I think due to my sensitive skin but after a couple of applications tingling is no longer an issue.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
2,136

Swell product, top quality. Qualitatively and quickly. Buy it, you won't regret it. I like it very much and recommend it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
1,199

Nice products. The site is just great. It is very convenient to make purchases. I recommend to all.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
6,639

I love it very. Fast delivery arrives. I order not for the first time. I will take more.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Absolutely my favourite vitamin c serum. It lasts forever as the consistency is quite thick and spreads a large area with just one pump. The texture is a bit sticky and tacky, but I use this with the hyaluronic acid serum together and they both mix well enough. Absorbs very well into my skin and I definitely see a difference on days I use and and when I do not. This may not be the highest rated serum, but it really really works.