GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This ampoule is just satisfying me a lot. I use only night time. Apply as much as my skin needed. Than follow by other product.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

like all cosrx products-- this is a total HIT! love this product- just wish there was a little less plastic used :) but the product itself is wonderful and potent

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I bought this serum as I am a Korean skincare junkie, and I like to layer gentle skincare products. I have sensitive, thin skin and although I do not have visible signs of ageing I bought this product to prevent the loss of moisture on my sensitive skin. I can say that it's a bit too early for the serum to show concrete results as I do not have any signs of ageing but I can say that it did not irritate my skin at all and left it moisturized.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

I bought this item to relieve irritation from chemical exfoliating serums used through out the week. I love for that its done a beautiful job, I have zero dryness or irritation from such things. The only negative is that its extremely emollient which makes it feel like its sitting on top of the skin and not really absorbing. I feel a bit tacky hours after application. I don't mind this as I only use it at night but it might be an issue for under makeup during the day. Or if you like an extremely hydrated tacky feeling then this is the product for you. I love it though.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love this product! Great quality, for frequency can be use daily even for sensitive skin. Very gentle.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The only moisturiser i can use on my face. Fixes everything.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

This is expensive for how much you get but it’s so good! Really helped repair my skin that was suffering from severe irritation and dryness. So moisturizing and healing. Leaked in package a little bit. I have super sensitive skin and this worked well for me. Already in my cart to buy again. Never want to be without!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

used three times already, skin is very soft and non sticky, strongly recommend

Posted on May 23, 2022

Love it!! No scent/ fragrance! Great for redness prone sensitive skin type. Very gentle og great for everyday use.