GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 27, 2022
Cosrx does it again!

I already had the cica toner -it is an essential part of my day and night routine- it calms angry skin and prevents it from drying out before I have time to put on the first of my serums. It also works well if you want to do several layers of toner. I love it so much I have almost almost finished it which is a first for me with toners. So I thought I would like to try the other products in the line and I was not disappointed! the cream is exceedingly rich even though it does not appear at first glance to be particularly thick it’s soothes immediately my barrier stripped skin and whilst I don’t think the serum will do anything particularly wonderful in terms of anti-aging or other skin benefits it certainly does soothe the skin and that is what it’s for so full marks Cosrx! X

e65436ed-6aae-4be2-ba42-a949c47bc7aa
Ornexi
Posted on May 27, 2022

At first look I thought they're so small, but when I started using it - enough for more than 2 weeks. So works amazing if you really want to try and see the difference. I use them every evening, with Cosrx Cica cleaner, after I put toner, serum and cream. Skin looks healthy and VERY moisturized. Products have very soft and gentle texture. Fits perfectly sensitive skin - I've read before that Cica has many benefits in skin healing, had some troubles with acne spots and irritations, some redness, so decided to try Cica products, and it's quality is amazing. My skin feels healthy, looks brighter and redness disappeared. They have a soft light scent. Very great that they have step program. DON'T SKIP ANY STEP.

e29e0e10-d1e0-4bfa-aa3c-af0c08bca551
662aacd4-f286-41aa-8db1-64e9ec29d86d
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I was in need of a new skincare routine and I found Cosrx. I tried the Cica-7 Relief Kit for about two weeks and I saw a huge improvement in my sensitive skin. There are a lot of travel-friendly products in the kit. This kit is perfect for anyone who is looking for a new skincare routine, especially if they have sensitive skin.

iYamsi
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I've been using this kit for a couple of weeks now on my combination sensitive skin. The products are very gentle and gives a nice sensation of moisture. It would be better if it also included the cleanser. I'm nos sure if I would buy the full size products but it's been a nice experience using them

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This set is great if you want to tru centella but don’t know if it will suit you or not. Overall all the products have nice hydration and it reduces redness. Even though the cream is light and has a gel texture, it made me a bit oily. But the toner and serum didn’t make me oily

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This is a really excellent trial set to test these products out without spending a lot more money to try them. These are good, basic products that my rosacea skin tolerated well. I just didn’t find any of these products particularly added to my skin or routine. I just have found other products more soothing and beneficial. They are still good though, they hydrate and are very gentle. I’d probably recommend this is you’re skin barrier is damaged and you need very gentle ingredients just to repair and settle your skin. I’d also definitely recommend this for travel because it’s the perfect travel size.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The kit is a great gift and it is a safe bet given that the products are very gentle on the skin and fit most skin types. The packages come sealed and with a nice package. The size of the products is not very big, but it is enough for trying for about 2 to 3 weeks of daily use. The products are calming and soothing and didn’t cause any adverse reaction. The moisturizer is light and quick adsorbing. The kit is good to incorporate on daily or night routine for who needs hydration and suffers with redness. The only downside is the size of the products, which is only enough for a short trial.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I purchased this as I wanted to try these products before committing to the full size, this was a great affordable way to do that. It was also a great travel kit as you can get a lot of uses from it. For context, I have very dry and sensitive skin, the toner and serum were quite hydrating. The cream was nice and good for summer but I think it would not be thick enough for me to use in winter. I would recommend this kit if you're wanting to try the products but the product themselves were nothing special so I don't think I will be purchasing the full-size products....

Posted on May 28, 2022

I've always heard good things about CorsRX skincare and I know cica calms my sensitive skin. The moisturizer is favorite. It is super moisturizing and immediately calms my eczema flare-ups. I will probably buy the full size cream and toner.