GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

much better that the red ones, perfectly invisible, although i wish it had more in it since i have to use it a lot package is okay again i wish it came in different sizes but cosrx you DID IT AGAIN GURL, also very gentle and amazing for sensitive skin

9a6e9041-ab34-49f0-8f35-d5b9522b8ad9
38f524d3-a6e3-4505-9d18-c1255d96eafc
3c324232-a2a3-462e-a7e4-c409b0104516
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This pimple patch is amazing! It’s so thin that it doesn’t look obvious on your face. I can wear this out with no makeup and it’ll look seamless. I assume it’s perfect or makeup to go on top of it because of how seamless it is. It protects the acne from other dirt and it dries it out.

156ddf58-def2-4b5a-9d39-b204e67727c5
Posted on May 8, 2022

Generally blended seamlessly on my face and helps cover up abit of the redness. It also absorbs the oil/pus quite well. Sometimes when I left it overnight and my skin is dry it does leave a mark which takes a while to subside but overall my fav brand so far

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The pimple patches are good at their job, the number of patches in one item is reasonable even though the size of the patches could be a bit bigger in my opinion. They are easy to use and don’t require anything special, only stick it on the pimple after you washed your face. The benefit from using these patches is great! When you apply them at night and wake up the next morning the pimple is gone most of the time.

a2733057-2e4e-4dd7-8301-b3e4f50502eb
c3b04fb6-a13e-4158-ad9d-f87dd911456d
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

These are by far THE BEST pimple patches for day-time wear. These clear fit patches are way thinner then the original CosRX patches, so they're a lot more flush with your skin, no scent, small in size, packaging is good, gentle on sensitive skin, and can be use frequently on spots.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Love this so much! It works so well and helps stop me from touching my pimples. I prefer to put them on before applying moisturiser at night so it sticks better, then in the morning, the pimple has significantly reduced in size. Magic! These patches are so simple and effective.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I am trying this for the first time. The reviews all talk about how great quality it is; it is packaged greatly and I’m sure it has a lot of benefits for pimples. It suits a lot of ages and it can be used for acne. I will use it soon and will get back to you.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I’ve tried a bunch of hydrocolloid patches for acne and this is my favorite product I have found. I also like it better than the red package from this brand. They’re thin and pretty invisible. They taper off at the edge which looks good. They are also all the same size, so that may be a problem for some, but I like the size. If you have acne I would try these because it helps with the scarring. They don’t smell like anything at all. They are unscented.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I’ve been buying this pimple patch as far as I can remember, but it’s my first time to get from IHerb. No scent. I use this when I have a pimple that I wanted to shrink right away. I put the patch after I wash my face in the morning, and in the evening before I sleep. Magically, the pimple flattens out. Truly a wonder product, and nice to have in your emergency kit! Quality is superb