GB

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,070
Excellent !

Ideal quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. I recommend. Delivery is fast and high quality.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

I read the reviews and I'm aware its for men. but I'm a female with male pattern balding and decided to give this a try. I noticed my hair loss is less and I am having some regrowth. I will be buying again.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This is my second time purchasing this product. It helps with the strength of my hair and the size of the product is bigger than I imagined. The bottle is good too. I don’t think it smells or tastes like anything in particular though. Which is good because I prefer supplements to have no taste or smell. So I would take it consistently everyday. Over all it’s a product that does it’s job and shows a difference. So it’s a good product. I think I will buy it again when it runs out.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Did a great deal to help me with my hair problem. Good combination of useful ingredients; probably the most completed one in the market. Capsule size is huge. So be careful for those who doesn't like big pill. Arrive quickly with good packaging. Capsules arrived stick together probably from the heat during shipment, so I have to shake the bottle very hard to try to separate them.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a short period, I am not sure how effective it is. There are similar products on Iherb with more Biotin if that's what you are looking for. Just be aware that you need to take 2 pills per day so a bottle only lasts for a month.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been using Maxi-Hair for about half a year now, and I'm beginning to see some new hairs "sprouting" where there was just baldness before. I'm planning on continuing using them.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Has a mild improvement effect. Biotin not too high so less side effects from that. Has saw palmetto and other non-vitamin ingredients good for hair too so it's not just biotin spam.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Specifically designed for those with less hair due to vitamin deficiency. You'll get the best result and benefit from this with its great ingredient and quality

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Made my hair stop dropping. Very satisfied! And fun fact-it contains vitamin b which keep me very relaxed while taking it. (Vitamin b help reduce stress).

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

Bought this for my partner who has hair loss issues. Within a week, baby hair started growing around his hairline. It's good for hair loss at early stage as a preventive supplement, but not when the hair loss is too much. His crown (which has more severe hair loss) did not have any visible hair growth. However, there's less hair fall and his hair grows faster and stronger as well.

cf753afd-b289-44da-89ec-63886de035eb