GB

1,552
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 30, 2022
Beautiful product!

I was not sure what I was going to experience with this product; I am fairly skeptical of products that get hyped up quickly. After using it and finishing it, I have to say it definitely worth the hype. It is a beautiful choice for someone who wants a “skin reset”, especially if you’ve been experiencing redness. Plus, aesthetically, this is a gorgeous product; the blue color of this cream is mesmerizing. Definitely recommend, and I’ll be repurchasing myself soon too.

69338bcc-dbdc-4f76-a2ff-2ec04de25066

For a long time I was thinking whether to try this cream. I was sure the hype was unjustified and neither was the price, and frankly I did not need it either, but after so many recommendations I decided to give it a try. It is a night cream helps to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness. Among the ingredients: hyaluronic acid, Santala, shea butter, argan oil, jojoba oil, 6 types of peptides and ceramide. No perfume, essential oils or alcohol. It is a rich and thick cream, in a stunning blue color. Because of its heavy texture it is excellent at locking in moisture to the skin and is therefore more suitable for night treatment, but there is no prohibition on using it during the day if it is comfortable for you. The blue color can have the effect of neutralizing rapid redness as a type of primer. I experienced a lot of irritations lately and since I started using it the ‏irritations just disappeared. I use it as a final step, and it is perfect in maintaining moisture for my dry skin.

d46f37df-2d61-45bd-a7bc-d88b27651589
ce4799e4-9b3b-4e92-93d6-3145d93042f8
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I try to choose delicate creams for my acne prone skin and this one is definitely good! Very light scent. Texture is fairly heavy but it calms the skin and do not clogs the pores which is very good!!! I use it at night and in the morning my skin is soft, brightened and moisturized. Package is also very stylish 🤪😎

6d3c3281-26a0-4127-8d3e-b10b4d638e88
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Very good product. It has a light pleasant scent and the composition is something between gel and cream. It suits my oily skin. The main benefit is that after the use face is moisturized, but it does not cause any pore blocking. The size is also good and you need only a small anount of cream to cover the face.

c303103a-2885-439b-9879-551f18930314
43eb3019-23f8-4ace-b26a-6a7f883421e3
Posted on May 28, 2022

I’ve been using the klairs rich moist soothing cream for 5+ years and it was sold out so I decided to try this one and I was pleasantly surprised!! This fits my skin much better than the other klairs cream!!! I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin and this really helped with my skin in every way - it leveled my oiliness, got rid of redness, and the first night I used it I actually had calmed down skin in the morning (unusual for me lately)!! I completely recommend this cream if you don’t have dry skin (this isn’t heavy or moisturizing enough for dry skin, try klairs other cream though)! :)

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very soothing. it leaves the skin moist and soft. Great quality. Good size. My favorite for the days when my skin is irritated. I use it as day and night cream during summer. It is almost scent-less which I like. I bought it a few time already and will buy more.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I guess this cream is not meant for daily use, only when you have sensitivity. Although, I always wear sunscreen (spf 50), sometimes I could still feel a little tingling on my face due to sun exposure. Usually, I would use this cream on those cases and it really helps. I could always feel the cooling/ calming effect it does to my skin. I don't get pimples/acne anymore, but this cream is included in the Angry Skin package/set of Klairs, so I guess if you have irritated or sensitive skin due to acne, this might help calm the skin too. If you are suffering from acne, get the Klairs Angry Skin package, it helped me recovered from my acne way back in 2016. Klairs introduced me to Korean skincare and I am always going back to this brand.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Scent is ok, almost no scent at all. The product is very popular and was recommended by a lot of people as a calming cream. It is blue in color, and after a moth of use I really did feel it comes my skin. The package of the bigger size is plastic while the smaller size is a glass jar. I do prefer the glass jar better. as it cooles the cream and gives a cooling affect,

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I am using this cream for 2 weeks. The quality is great, without scent (prefered by me), great texture and composition. I have dry skin and it moisturizes it well. Helped my face when I had skin barrier damage. The package size is good, however a larger one will be better.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

one of the best face creams though it is a little pricey. I think it could be used by any skin type. those with extra dry skin might need to add a serum for extra moisture. it has no scent which I love. I suffer from sensitive skin and this helps me keep my barrier intact