GB

Based on 2,480 Ratings
2,044
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,412

Easily my best toner so far! It preps my skin very well before my skincare routine, and really hydrating without feeling heavy. My makeup always sticks better, and I’ve noticed my skin become bouncy after diligently using the product daily for 4 months. I also have no issues so far with acne or other skin problems.

Moisturizing, gentle and lightweight. You can put layer on this toner if you want more moisture. * Remember to pat the toner into your skin; don't rub your face too hard and be gentle! (I watch a lot of Korean video especially the one from wishtrend website. work well with my sensitive skin.

13a609c0-cf4d-4847-a791-17ac6c665f29
32ee4197-e4ed-404f-a4a9-bad0739791e6
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love products that live up to their word. This is a moisturizing toner that is the foundation of the foundation for daily grooming, does not pretend to do more than that. And indeed he does it excellently. Moisturizes the face well. A good base for hyaluronic acid and moisturizer and on them there is no problem to continue with the normal makeup routine. Highly recommended product

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Klairs toner has increased the softness and suppleness of my skin and added a bounce to my skin. It goes deep down into the skin hence, it is an ideal product for people facing extreme dryness or lack of suppleness to restore the softness and bounce to the skin. It doesn’t clog pores and works for any skin type.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

One of my favorite hydrating toner. It has an herbal scent, but there is an unscented version of this toner, I tried only the original one. It has a serum-like consistency, but you can layer it multiple times if you need more hydration. If you are sensitive for essential oils choose the unscented version. It moisturize the dehydrated skin so well, also can layer it with other products, because it sinks into the skin so well. You can use it in your morning and night, works great under makeup, it plumps up the skin.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This is such a unique toner! You don’t wipe it across with a cotton pad…..but rather press it into your skin. It’s super moisturizing and ph balanced so it’ll adjust to your skin. It’s wonderful. The only thing I wasn’t crazy about was the smell. It’s very herbal and medicinal. I’d probably get unscented next time.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Love this!! I typically buy the unscented version but that was out of stock. The scent isn’t too strong and they work the same. It leaves my skin really moisturised and generally feels really nice on my skin. Also lasts me a really long time and I use it everyday day.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This toner has a lovely refreshing scent and is ideal for sensitive skin because it's very moisturising and gentle. I use this all the time for wiping the reside off my face and the quality of this toner is just amazing. The size could be a bit bigger because I literally go through a bottle a month but it could be because I use this very frequently.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I like this toner for it's benefit on my skin, it really seems to balance my skin out after the washing. It doesn't really add any moisture, so I use other products for this afterwards. The scent / flavor is subtle (as with any Dear, Klairs products I used so far) and the product is gentle on my skin.