GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 3, 2022
1,180

Such a great body moisturizer, this is the fragrance free version so it's good for sensitive skin. It's light and yet moisturizing, it doesn't leave any tacky feeling on the skin If you found this review helpful, please make sure to drop a like!

4a907ac0-cd01-4a0b-a2a5-aef8cd241535
0fd5ee83-a0da-4b73-9073-5125a0fae07c
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

MLE is not only for your face, your body will also enjoy some clever moisturizes ☺️ The texture is just so soft and comfortable, the scent is not too much. I used it on whole body, and it softened my cracks elbows. My skin was happy to absorb it. The quality is high, package is good. Definitely recommend

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

No scent. Good quality. It’s perfect for all ages. The package is simple and easy to use. It’s good for the fall and winter seasons! But not too sticky for the summer. Like the light texture as well as keeping moisture long in your body. My skin is very sensitive but has no problem with this product. So this is my daily body lotion. I’ve used 5 bottles of this at least so far. Hoping the size is bigger than this though.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I recently had a bad case of skin irritation in my mid area and this has helped a lot. It helped moisture the sensitive areas as well as the rest of my body. Especially with the summer season, texture is so light and doesn't feel heavy in the skin.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I love this lotion so much. it's very light weight, slight greasy finish that goes away. Perfect for hot and humid Summer weather and spreads surprisingly easy on skin that has body hair. It's fragrance free so it's great for you if are sensitive to that. And last but certainly not least it provides long lasting moisture.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I always bulk buy this body lotion so that I never run out. So moisturizing yet light texture that it doesn’t bother your daily move or night routine. Great quality and size for the price point. I love it that it’s unscented, goes well with any other scent or by itself.

Posted on May 24, 2022

There is no scent in this one and the quality is great! It is very hydrating and moisturizing. i use it in Fall season but you can use it during winter and its great! The packaging is really handy for on the go because the nozzle has a stopper at the top that is removable and the texture is very smooth not too greasy! This version is for sensitive skin

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Excellent, I believe this is an amazing product for me, very mild pleasant scent and smell, good quality, usual size, nicely packaged, using in my morning and evening routine, vary happy to use in my personal hygiene. Feels amazing very gentle. Definitely loots of benefits, nice care for me and my family. Frequency of use as required. Suits my sensitive skin. Very happy!!!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Name says "Mild" but that probably describes the scent or lack thereof. A nicely thick moisturizer a little lighter than the Cerave cream. Love that there is no scent. I bought it while I was on accutane and it was moisturizing and did not cause any irritation then. I still use it now!