GB
Based on 1,018 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,018 Ratings
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

L arginine recommended for who do excerices fitness, before workout, and is ok with any type of diet Good supplement I advise to increase bold pump to muscle Quality and ingredients are good For taste I mix with any flavored creatin Size is good enough Packages good Benifits as I mentioned before

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I started working out and was looking for a supplement and bought it. I feel like I have more energy when I exercise. There is no special taste and there is not much smell, so it is not burdensome to eat. Try it for a week or so and if the workout effect is good, I will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Best choice for those who want to adjust the potency by themselves. I used tabs or capsules, but I decided to adjust my optimal potency and with this product it is a piece of cake. Just add it to your shake and voila, here it is, your choic, your own optimal potency.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

L arginine is essential element of workout and weights training. Very helping supplement for muscle pumping by providing good blood flow. Recommended before workout by adding in pre workout beverages. Can also helpful in EDF case.

05b7cb4c-820e-4f45-b193-1afe87936e7c
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Using this to combat fatigue and POTS. I get benefits the same day, good size and vegan ingrediants is a plus. The taste is not great, but comparedcompared to other l-arginine products it's fine.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022
2,656

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I purchased this brand because of the pure powder ingredients with no fillers.This has increased the nitric oxide level to a higher level.Will keep purchasing as iHerb is the best priced and service that I've ever had.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

My husband normally drink this powder with water almost daily. We have been using this brand for so long now and felt that we trust this brand

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

although it unflavored you can still feel a taste even when i mix it with my pre workout , but it seems to work fine and gives me pump , i will buy again considering its good price.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is definitely cheaper than tablets but the taste is very unique. I recommend you put some water in your mouth and then pour a scoop into your mouth and swallow. I do not recommend adding it to a shake or other drink since the taste is so strong.