GB

4.6
Based on 3,435 Ratings
2,531
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

A good Quality product and really helped me a lot in recovering from unbearable pain and cramps of periods.the packaging was good. the ingredients are helpful. the size of the box is good. I took 50 mg daily . helped in my immunity . controlled my acidity and had positive effect. stomach is really happy now.

dd231498-c422-4ba3-a5f4-3aab9a2ce80e

I'm very impressed with Quali-C ever since I've been using it. I have zero digestive problems from it and it seems very effective. I had a major toothache that disappeared overnight once I started using this (took it every hour for 3-4 hours) and I also completely disappeared an oncoming cold doing the same. It's has very little taste, and you need a smaller amount to get the required dose (measuring spoon supplied). Just a tad pungent as you'd expect it to be, but it's easy to get used to and I'm actually starting to like it. I just use it in water but in a smoothie it would be pretty undetectable. It's extremely fine, not gritty at all, and dissolves instantly. I'm on subscribe & save with this now because I like it so much.

19bbd608-43a2-4ad6-b59a-fdd18d3c4392
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I use Vitamin C powder along with L-Lysiene to help bring down cholesterol. I find Doctor’s Best to work well and because I take large doses, it is one of the most economical and pure. iHerb’s delivery is fast and hassle free. I’ll continue to use as long as iHerb continues to carry this brand.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

tastes great! excellent quality product love this ingredients used size package benefit composition drink recommend serving mix cant say enough things good about the great ness of this great wonderful stuff of life a few more words to submit the review and almost there. what an amazing stuff powder whoot whoot!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love this Vit C and have been using for a while now. The serving size is so small so it’s easy to dissolve in a glass of water and lasts for ages. Taste isn’t as overpowering as a lot of Cs I’ve tried before. Good to have on hand for general immunity or when we know we’re coming down with something. Great quality.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Made in Scotland Quality. NON-GMO. Came with a little scoop for convenient dose. Good in juices or smoothies. Keeps me healthy in flu seasons and all times. Sometimes I take 2 separate doses per day, especially when I work near many people daily or go to a busy public place. Increase dose gradually if you are used to a smaller amount of Vite C daily.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

Doctors Best is become our favorite family brand! The product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

High quality product with highly beneficial ingredients. The size and strength in mg is great! It's effective for immunity without being acidic or harsh on your stomach. It's well packaged and reasonably priced. It's a high potency powder. It was highly recommended to me and I would also like to recommend it! Much appreciated!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Excellent Vitamin C supplement with quality ingredients. This Vitamin C is manufactured in Scotland. Great antioxidant for immunity. I like the mg dosage in the powder form as it has good potency and effectiveness. Good taste and easy to add to any beverage. Great size container with a lot of servings.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022