GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excellent! I love this brush Easy to grip The the toothpaste is great and safe to swallow My daughter is a year and a half n she loves brushing because of this so now bought this for my son Safe ingredients Easy to use Good quality Good size for toddler's hands

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

The toothbrush is soft enough for my 11 months old boy which it won’t hurt the gum. He loves to use even though most of the time he was just biting, but it’s a good start. The design of it is good, it avoid baby to put too deep into throat and quality is very good. Toothpaste tastes okay, I tried it too and my boy like it.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 22, 2022
1,216

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I use it for my baby teeth I wish the size was a bit bigger the package I didn’t like it the quality is very nice the ingredients are safe

Posted on May 10, 2022

Well my baby keeps eating it , but it has a good taste , about the brush I think it’s hard on his teeth and gum I prefer if it was silicon

Posted on May 7, 2022

Good scent and I have no clue where I can go with the other stuff and then I’m not good for a while I’m

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Can't fault it, my 10 month old twins would use it a little bit, but preferred another one. I think they will like it when they're older.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I like the soft bristles and elephant design of the toothbrush. Didn’t touch the table when I left it horizontally down. Haven’t tried the tooth paste yet.