GB

4.5
Ella
Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Stabilizing, enriching, potent!

Another five stars for Dragon Herbs. This supplement not only produced a noticable effect in skin, eyes, and hair radiance in health after the first two days but greatly improved my digestive system, increased my metabolism (and appetite) and helped with overall internally yin/yang balance. I can feel that I am getting a well-rounded dose of minerals and nutrients I was deficient in on a regular basis. I would highly recommend this supplement for women with lots of feminine energy to keep in balance inside and out. Stabilizing, enriching, potent.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I like that this is fine ground quality pearl packaged as a single ingredient, there's nothing else added if you read the formula composition. I bought it for teeth and skin improvement but unexpectedly found that it is helping with my digestion and bowels too! I haven't had the best diet recently so this is a welcome benefit. You can't taste the supplement at all so I don't have any concerns taking 3 capsules a day. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🙏🤗

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Rich in minerals, amino acids and co-factors. Contains minerals: calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron,amd many more. I take it for its anti-aging properties. Helps me stay younger looking from the inside out.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This works. If I can ingest this for the rest of my life I will like in the story found in the label. A bit pricey. If you want it cheap go directly to Dragon herbs store because they sell in bulk.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
2,576
19,051

Good ingredient and benefits for aging skin. I like it make my skin look better and good for body cleanse. Improvement skin from sun. Pearl supplement is my favourite. Good quality and price. Suggest it.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package. Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great for age health. Love my skin now

Posted on May 22, 2022

I like this product a lot, I took it to help with my acne scars. It helps fade them away. The only draw back has that you have to take quite a few pills per day, so I wish there was bigger capsules or higher number of capsules.

The best product to help get a restful nights sleep. I take one and am literally asleep within 10 minutes. I love that it's all natural and I radiate in the morning, after taking Pearl Powder.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Collagen supplementation can significantly reduce dead wrinkles, which is quite excellent, and the sleep aid can make sleep deeper without any side effects. Very good Quality I also believe that its ingredients are very pure

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good quality product and ingredient in this supplement. Benefit Improvement in sleep and skin health as we age. Pearl powder is traditionally used in Asia. Price is usually high but dragon herbs charges very reasonable for their product. Package was in good condition when arrived.