GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I gave up on getting non-plastic bags (BioBags). They all end up in a plastic garbage bag anyway. These bags are effective. Big enough to pick up my dog's waste and knot off. I have not had one break on me. No scent, which I prefer. Overall, a good product.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

These are my favorite dog waste bags and am glad that iHerb carries the unscented version as well as scented. I buy the jumbo rolls to use in the yard but also like to have these mini rolls to go into a leash dispenser for walks. The bags are strong, good sized and pull apart easily without tearing. Biodegradable yes!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

These are my favorite dog waste bags and I'm glad the unscented type is available since I don't like scents. The bags are large, strong and easily tear at the perforation without being damaged. The extra plus is that the bags are biodegradable. Prices at iHerb are much better than our pet store too.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

These bags are easy to use and sufficiently thick that they don't tear when you use them (important for avoiding messy mishaps) or leak unpleasant smells. One bag can hold a lot. I've tried both the scented bags and these unscented ones- I prefer the unscented ones as they do a great job.

Posted on May 2, 2022

These are great bags. They are strong, don't rip when separated, and I like the unscented option. I previously bought the compostable bags, which I prefer in theory, but I did find that the bags ripped more easily. So I went back to these until the compostable option is more durable. Nothing more fun than a poo bag ripping when you're on a walk! These bags won't let you (or your dog's poo) down :)

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

These are durable and strong. Big enough for me to pick up about 3 large dog poops on our walks. No fragrance, which is great for me. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it is not biodegradable. Handy size not only for poop bag dispensers but also to throw into in your purse or car for back up.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The main reason I ordered it again is that these bags have a pleasant scent that at least try to hide the scent of poops. 4 stars not because of the bags but because of the original bag holder that is quite good looking but not very comfortable to use because when there are fewer bags left it becomes more difficult to get one. It happens because bags are shorter than a designated space for them

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Good strong poop bags, but not disposable, which is the only downside. I like the package size which cost effective for the price you pay. The bags are large and comfortable for picking up after your dog, and they are sturdy and don't rip apart when separated from the container.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Great product!!! Always order from IHerb, after using Earth bags, never would go to any other product!!! Strong, good size and affordable. Usually order several boxes.