GB
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Convenient!

It is really convenient to prepare. Everything you need is in the package. It comes with ingredients such as tofu and seaweed, so you don't have to buy them separately. Size-wise, one serving makes a small cup, which is standard miso soup size. It tastes like miso soup that I normally drink. Highly recommended!

ef1186e8-9af2-4c60-b737-a65e71cda445
749dd290-d349-4991-9612-deeaa639028c
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I love Miso soup in general and whenever I feel like I'm cold I prefer to drink it I always reach out for this brand. The package is very easy to use and it tastes great. I don't use it to benefit my diet requirements however it is great alternative to have quick healthier snack when you don't have time to cook a meal.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

The aroma is enticing, the taste equally so. You can add some of your own ingredients (like Shitake mushrooms) and create a light and satisfying meal. I was familiar with Edward & Sons powdered Miso but had never had this one. If you like Miso, you will like this very much!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is probably the best instant miso soup I've been able to find in the US. It's the powder type that you reconstitute with hot water. Super quick and easy accompaniment to a meal that is low calories but delicious. I appreciate that Edward and Sons tries to process this at low heat to retain the healthy beneficial probiotics, which can be killed when boiled or processed at high heat.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Japanese style Miso-Cup soup by Edward & Sons is a quick and easy lunch on the go especially if you're on a diet for the New Year - you can even drink it. You know it's good stuff because they use beneficial and great quality ingredients. It's healthy and tastes delicious. perfect portion size in one package. I also use the for a marinade or make it into salad dressing. 100% recommend :)

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

My favorite of all the Miso options fro. Edward & Sons. This has the packet of liquid miso concentrate and seperate packet of soup bits (tofu, seaweed & seasoning) SOOO GOOD. A nice cup of this at lunch makes miso happy and you would enjoy it too. Please try, you wont be sorry.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

One of the best products on iherb! Organic Miso soup with tofu bits, shallots (?) and seaweed...all you have to do is empty a sachet in a bowl or cup, pour hot water on it and viola: tasty miso soup. How convenient is that! Four stars cause i think the price's gone up

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I do not know how to define the quality of this soup or the ingredients used therein, since I don't ever consume such products, but compared to other brands I know (mainly Knorr), it's quite good but I would still go for the real thing of course. The size is small though, which is good :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

This shipment took 7 days by courier, strangely. Usually 3 days. This is the first instant pack I have tried. May try other packs before commenting further. This one is a bit salty.

b9edd361-5a92-486d-94aa-6c6a2a354736
6b2c7f96-16f9-46e8-88d2-696387ee9df7
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The ingredients come in 2 packs one for the paste and the other for tofu and other stuff, good soup taste good also the miso is beneficial for keeping healthy gut I use whenever I order sushi.