GB

Based on 1,349 Ratings
1,060
Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Great product!

I can't begin to give this product enough credit. No stacking and in within a week my workouts intensified due to the recovery time between sets. Getting stronger and gaining more muscle quicker than any other Creatine product i have tried. Will continue to buy and realize quality GAINS!!

541156ce-9340-4201-8d4c-b3679afd3828
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I feel stronger during my workouts without bloating and gas. I take just 2 caps before a workout and it's plenty effective for my 5'7 140 lbs frame. I find my workouts enjoyable when supplementing this. Anymore, and I feel and look a tad slow and stocky, which isn't what I'm after.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Product is Great, strength gains were up 10% in the first week. I have used this in conjunction with Kre-Alkalyn Creatine, and in 2 weeks I have gained 1.5 kilos, with noticeable chest and arms size gain (probably water) but the strength and endurance has also increased. MAy I also add, that I am in New Zealand, and I got these delivered to me in ONE WEEK, and CHEAPER with freight than purchasing them in NZ.. Thanks IHerb

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I used creatine but did not feel any effect. However, with Cre-Alkalin, I felt the effects immediately and was able to break my highest weight training weight. I was able to immediately increase the intensity of my training without the need for a loading period, so I highly recommend this highly effective supplement.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I've been a regular user of creatine monohydrate in powdered form for years. It worked for me all this while as I could see gradual gains in weights lifted and size of muscles. I decided to give this product a try after many positive reviews and it truly blew me away. Its really effective and the results could be seen as early as two weeks into consuming it. I noticed increased gains in my weights lifted and overall body mass. Though its more expensive than regular creatine but I highly recommend it if you want to see immediate gains. Plus side is no need loading phase and convenient to consume.

I am a fan of this form of creatine because 1) there is no loading process needed 2) I'm tired of having 5 million types of powders so I love the package and size and form factor of this supplement. Also, I have seen tremendous results using this creatine for my workouts. Make sure you take the right amount for your weight and height.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

great quality with no hassle pill form ingredients. Helps during training but take this with plenty of water. my first week my body had to get used to this creatine. The benefit of taking this will help increase your body size and helps with endurance. the supplement is a must have for workouts.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

The best creatine ever. This product give you immediate results for your endurance and performance in your workout session. Its help you to maintain your daily routine and felt energetic throughout the day. Also, this creatine help you to increase your strength for weightlifting.

fc82ac3a-0d25-4f34-b5f6-cbf0e7ee0cce
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I'm a body builder who has been using this product for the last ten years and it really helps you put the muscle on! Great product! Best workout supplement on the market hands down. I've been using this for many years now and the results are amazing."

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Been using creatine for years, but EFX takes the cake. No bloating, more endurance and you can really feel it working on you. I know this because I cycle all supplements I take. Creatine included. Definitely a good product in my books!