GB

Based on 1,482 Ratings
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
5,013
Excellent product!

I’m so pleased with this product! In just three simple steps, my blackheads are gone and my skin feels softer and smoother than ever before. The solution comes in an easy-to-use kit that includes a blackhead removal tool, a pore cleaning brush, and a bottle of blackhead clearing solution. The instructions are clear and easy to follow

5c75e1c3-4178-4fd0-a295-7aba0a8d855e
e12ff20a-7b31-4441-9a6c-f4269d31c042

Look at the last pic and see the result 👍🏻 I saw so many different reviews on YouTube of this product and I’m so satisfied with the way it preform! The lovely smell and the texture is amazing and it’s high quality and an important note to remember P.S. The more painful the peel off of the strip the more affective the result you will get

bad49d53-23c3-4cec-a8a2-6e8e7cd4c885
78b59e0e-27ea-408e-bf1a-d5151aeb4761
4de43d81-edd6-486d-919c-5b4bd9421a7f
87b41a1c-0d2c-40dc-a12e-518cbf8a654b
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It really works! Only downside is that the three steps do add up and take a long time to do. Probably 30-40 minutes max. But the nose strip step really works and takes out many blackheads(though I worry that it is also taking out non blackheads). It is strong and will take them right out. The third step has an interesting jelly texture and I enjoy it! I think the quality for this is very good. I have bought more to use because it was effective the first time. There is not really any strong scents.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I've bought this mask about a year ago and reordered. I first tried it as part of my reviews on my YouTube channel and this time, I got one for myself, as a cost effective DIY facial. This set works, easy to use, not too sticky so it won't damage your skin like some other strip masks. Try it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

make sure that your nose is wet before applying the pore strip the results were very nice and it actually works are removing sebum and blackheads

5a91f5d3-6b4a-41e7-8141-928e7f317d3f
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is the 2nd time I bought it, best blackhead mask ever. After 3 steps so many acnes were removed from my nose. Like it 👍

9a2bbed5-b47b-4f99-96fe-1820ead90e4c
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,700

Very good drug! Helps and promotes health! Benefits for the whole body! The packaging is strong and whole! The taste is neutral! Thank you! I will order more!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

3 steps for use. Only a faint scent. It was the perfect size for my large nose. The final step is very hydrating. I have sensitive skin and I didn’t have any bad reaction. It was gentle. I would purchase again, as the quality is very good. I will purchase again.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My first time trying out this kind of blackhead removal and to be honest I didn’t expect much, but I ended up really impressed by the results. I suffered from blackheads in my nose area since forever and this blackhead solution really cleaned my nose from lot of stubborn blackheads. I recommend!