GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Good quality supplement

I have used this supplement to assist with hormonal problems in the past few months. I have seen some minor benefits from using it but it takes several months for most benefits to come. It seems to be of good quality and does not upset my stomach. Neutral scent and easy to swallow capsules. I will continue to take this for a few more months and hope to see the maximum hormonal balance.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This medicine is fantastic for acne and oestrogen dominance. It's also quite beneficial for PMS sufferers. When I take too much DIM, I get headaches, so I drain it out till there's about 1/2 or 3/4 remaining, then take it that way. Calcium d glucarate is an excellent supplement to DIM since it aids in the detoxifying process. It's also great if you're on a paleo or high-protein diet.

As someone who is estrogen dominant/ I have fibroids, this is a good product which helps break down dirty estrogens. DIM supports phase 1 liver detoxification, while CDG & sulforaphane supports phase 2 liver detox. This brand has all 3 components in 1 bottle. What I found lacking though is sulforaphane is only 50 mg per 2 capsules, whereas the reco is 200mg a day. I didn’t experience any negative side effects while taking this and it helped regulate and stabilize my moods. Ingredients are ok and there is no soy which is a no no if you’re estrogen dominant. Size is ok and easy to swallow. Consider giving this brand a try. Pls give me a thumbs up if you found this review helpful. 👍☺️👍

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 5, 2022
1,495

Posted on May 9, 2022

Bought for detox and removal of bad estrogen purpose. First bottle no discomfort but probably too soon to know effect. After this finished I would probably try others cos this one expensive to take longer term. May have to look for dim,sulfurophane and cdg separately unless there is one with all in at a better deal. Nice combination for a first try though.

Fateeme
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I really like that it has all the important components for estrogen dominance and it really helped me deal with the symptoms of PMS. Now I have less premenstrual breast tenderness and less pain. I will continue using it

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Emerita does what it says it does which is rebalance my estrogen which was too high. The DR advised me to take it and it works!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

My doctor put me on this a few months ago as I had minor long covid with my memory, energy, imbalanced hormones and weight gain. My hormones are starting to normalise and my metabolism is working better as I am starting to reduce weight without dieting.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It's ok - I got a more professional DIM line but this was good for a start when I first tried DIM for estrogen dominance. Calcium D-glucarate is very powerful.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product! Although a bit costly, the Emerita brand comes with both DIM and CDG so you don't have to worry about purchasing a separate bottle of CDG.