GB

Based on 2,474 Ratings
1,899
Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Pretty good taste!

Trying out for the first time and I love it! The taste is yummy and I will be back to restock it once it's available again! Never melt when it reaches me even I order it from SG! Size is good and I got to control myself from finishing it.

d8d4c497-c2fd-4de6-98cb-d199dbc1f27d
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

The chocolate is pretty dark but I found it creamy and rich in flavor. I usually eat a lot of chocolate at once because I don't can't stop but I was able to stop with only a few pieces with this chocolate because the flavor was so rich and satisfying.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Delicious chocolate happy with the quality, organic ingredients... the taste is great and I think the size is good for one person or you can share. Package is attractive, good to have a sweet that benefits wildlife. Overall I love this candy! I am happy will buy it again for sure.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

i am amazed by how iherb always sends the chocos over but it’s in perfect shape (never melted, still solid). i havent tried this brand before so im excited to try. but it does kinda look good. also 60% dark choco as the composition / ingredient sounds nice (i am looking for chocos that r not too sweet). nice packaging as well

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

If you love quality dark chocolate, this one is for you. Excellent ingredient, taste, size and composition. Good for people on a diet. It's not that sweet and it smells good. I can eat this all day. Packaging is nice too. Try it and you will definitely like it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

this is the first time i tried this sea salt caramel flavour, I eat the same brand mint chocolate before. I like the taste, as there is the sea salt flavour, you can actually tasete the whole piece of salt which match the chcocolate. the bar size is good, not too big. The ingredient is fairtrade, non -GMO, Kosher Dairy and Certified Gluten-Free.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love the taste of the slight saltiness with the smooth caramel filling! The high quality dark chocolate made the perfect combo of ingredients. This bar is a packaged well and sealed for freshness. The squares are a good size to ration for a few days. I could easily eat the entire bar.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Caramel all-times-favourite ** A must try on this Awesome Caramel Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Taste - the ingredients are not too sweet or salty as my diet is less salt and less sugar - its a good chocolate composite of no diary, no gluten, no cholesterol, no eggs, no artificial preservatives. This brand has a wide range of chocolate favors and makes a good quality candy gift for family & friends...

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Excellent quality! Definitely will order again! The taste is fantastic and the composition of sweet/saltiness is superb. The price for the size is reasonable and it's a great snack for those looking for something healthier and probably a good choice if you're on a diet. Better than chemical-laden candy! Simple ingredients.