GB

Based on 8,770 Ratings
7,081
1,046
Posted on Feb 5, 2022
One of the best brands around, works great for Sibo

One of the strongest digestive enzymes brand around. It helped immensely with my SIBO (hydrogen dominant). I suggest buying it in bulk here, one capsule per meal is more than enough, so a big bottle can easily last 2-3 months. It's a bit pricey but the amount of enzymes contained in each pill exceeds most other brands by x2 times. All things considered, the price/quality makes it a good purchase.

1e81932e-4854-4fef-8cde-57c48a3b2ab6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,179

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,972

I am taking it from few days. Before this I always feel bloated, flatulence. but now my stomach do not feel these symptoms, even feel light. my gut is happy. I also take a good multivitamin.very good quality ingredients composition in these digestive enzymes, which shows results very quickly. It is little bit pricey, but every best thing have some higher prices, but no comprises for health, AFTER ALL HEALTH IS WEALTH. No I really have good sleep at night, People who are suffering with any digestive issues or intestinal issues , People age from 18+ can use this, start from low dose, gradually increase the dose,when you satart to see the benefits . its taste is also good .packaging is also good .

Olya
Posted on May 27, 2022
1,355

I'd give it 100 stars review. I think this are the best enzymes. My stomach couldn't process well raw onions and garlic for as long as I can remember, but after 2 month of enzymes taken daily with every meal I don't have any issues anymore. This is a wonderful product for thise who have issues with digestion. And the great thing about enzymes is that by taking them your body gets the message that they are needed and learns to produce them. Love enzymedica

8b494926-dbf2-496d-9ea8-58766ed9609c
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I have used these for several years and they really help with digestion and abdominal discomfort. I feel Enzymedica is a top quality brand with healthy ingredients I can trust and buying them from iHerb saves me money. I like using a product that makes a positive improvement in my health.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I’ve tried so many enzymes but I keep coming back to these. More expensive than most but they are high quality! I have Crohn’s disease and these help immensely with bloating and digestion. Health starts with the gut, I do all I can to help it! High recommend.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It helps a lot with digesting food. I started with the Digest Basic & then moved on to this one. I like this better since it has the maximum strength of enzyme blend. Great quality, easy to drink since the capsule is small , less than an inch in size. High-potency enzymes like amylase, lipase and protease quickly help digestion of problem foods and promote faster digestion.