GB

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Good taste

I like to drink coffee fresh! so I use a coffee machine that grinds grains. I liked this coffee because it is light for the morning, it has a delicious taste and smell that spreads throughout the place and spreads happiness!! The price is very acceptable as the product is organic and fresh

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great coffee! It's the perfect mix of medium and dark roasts (which I like). Previously I had to buy one bag and the medium roast and another of the dark roast of this brand and mix them myself. With this it just provides the perfect blend. It comes with a fresh aroma, and taste just perfect for a Sunday brunch. The price point is unbeatable for this quality. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I prefer this blend to their other French Roast, as this one is not as dark roasted. Still, this is a dark roast, and I drink this coffee mixed with oat milk whenever I want another caffeine hit. Don't fool yourself thinking you're going to get specialty coffee style quality here, but for the size/price this is a bargain and the package should last you for a while.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The quality of this breakfast coffee is wonderful. The taste is superb. I use it daily with my breakfast. I like that it is organic as well. Makes me roar like a lion.

bc597cf6-b784-4486-87e4-e50ffbf29d62
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The cost for this size of organic coffee is excellent! So many servings! It lasted me 2 months. The taste and quality of this Organic Coffee, Breakfast Blend, Whole Bean is pretty good considering the cost. If I want a more upgraded organic coffee bean, then I would have to pay a lot more.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good coffee brand, and my favorite breakfast coffee blend :) Smooth and balanced describes it well, and grinding it fresh daily helps preserve the quality and taste! I don't feel jittery after drinking this one, so expect the caffeine levels are on the lower side. Not a fan of the packaging, as it's not easily or tightly sealed, so would recommend transfer to another container.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

You can't go wrong with Equal Exchange. Good coffee is just hard to beat - much better taste, more caffeine, way way less acidity, and it feels good knowing you're supporting something more ethical than the norm. High quality stuff here

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I use to be an Illy bean fan but since this specific brand and flavour sans toxins there is no turning back to any other brand. I even order to take with to our holiday home abroad!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I quite like the coffee beans as the coffee brewed has quite a heavy taste. The quality is great given its price. The packaging is good as well.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I love this coffee beans it’s organic it tastes good it’s so creamy and fresh are use it for a week is pretty good with a good price I love the battery changed when you’re grounded the whole house smells amazing