GB
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I use this coffee daily because it’s organic and tastes great. High quality coffee at a great price, I’ve switched to the larger size package of beans because it’s a great deal and lasts much longer than the small bag of grounds. The number of servings in this bag makes it worth the price!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Now this coffee is simply amazing!! I've had another Equal Exchange in the past, and remember it well. This one - I just don't have the words for it - is exactly what I want in a coffee: full dark roast, great mouth feel, and good body. (I wish Equal Exchange would tell us what varieties are blended into this one). I immediately took advantage of a recent offer and bought a few more. BTW - this is an even better than other national brands that I usually count on blind. I hope that they can keep this one in a price range that allows me to continue to enjoy it. Note that you're getting 10 oz, and not 12, but it is still my top choice on iherb at this time.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I drink this coffee every morning. It has good strong dark flavor and provides a nice buzz. I use an aeropress and sometimes a french press, with a manual grinder. It always comes fresh and in good condition. The 2 lb bag is perhaps the best value on iHerb and much better value than any retail store in my neighborhood. Seal and freeze the bag after opening to preserve freshness.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The aroma is of a quality dark roast that tastes like chocolate and I use it every morning to give me a boost in caffeine. A 12g serving each day will make this last a month and I have it on a regular delivery frequency to save a little more! the package is vacuum sealed and if it's truly an organic ingredient then I think this is the best buy around.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
1,991

For those that like your coffee fresh and grind your own beans, you get a good nice French Roast for that full bodied taste and nice acidity. Each batch may differ slightly but it is overall a good coffee plus it is organic too. A rarity in coffee these days. A large bag such as this should last for some time! Recommended!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My all time favorite coffee, I love the dark roast because it tastes delicious and I can tell this brand really prioritizes high quality in their products. I have a serving every morning with my breakfast!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

One of the few organic coffee beans. Price is reasonable and packing is great. Keeps the beans fresh. Been using this brand for many years.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great quality - full-bodied coffee with low acidity. Really good value-for-money. Have tried a few variants but I still prefer the taste the French Roast. Could feel the caffeine with each sip.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My first time purchasing this coffee. Pleasantly surprised how easy it was to grind the beans. A nice deep roasted flavor. We blended this coffee with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe beans -- perfect.