GB

4.7
Based on 1,986 Ratings
1,594
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
In our top 3 dark chocolates (70% or more) that we tasted over the time!

From time to time, we do a dark chocolate tasting (70% or more) to be able to compare the taste, texture, etc., against each other. Last time, we tried the Equal Exchange Panama dark chocolate for the first time and it was a blast. Texture is smooth, taste is rich and complex. Not too bitter, not too bland. You taste the chocolate fruit, not just the chalky chocolate powder. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I am always looking for good dark chocolate. This nails it. Dark enough, but not bitter. It also only tastes of chocolate, while some other bars have an additional taste that's fruity. This bar is just pure delicious dark chocolate. Also, while at first I didn't like the plastic packaging (I usually prefer foil), this plastic makes it easy to take some and then wrap up what's left in the plastic, so it can stay fresh.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

The quality is excellent and I will buy it again. The taste is not that sweet but it is organic and good to be used for a healthy diet. You can eat it when you feel less energy. The package and size is good. The ingredients are organic and very good for a healthy keto diet ..

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

My favorite Earth friendly, fair trade chocolatier!!! I think that the details of production for this chocolate are, "Swiss Chocolatier" Amazing stuff!!! At reasonable price IMO

Posted on May 11, 2022

i got this chocolate for my sister as she lives dark chocolate. and i have bought a few in the past. The taste is tense, like 'grass', just taken out of a farm. she likes it! and i like that it is organic! the only thing i dont like is the quality of the organic; it still contains some amount of refined sugar!

I love this chocolate and always buy it, the ingredients are clean and the taste is amazing, you can really say that cocoa beans are of high quality.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Good quality product, delivers rich chocolate taste. The fact it's ethically sourced adds to its value and it helps with my diet. I recommend this product. If you find this review helpful, please give me a thumbs up :)) <3

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

One of my go-to brands for organic dark chocolate! 80% is a tad sweet for me, but it’s still very palatable! Great quality chocolates!