GB

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 6, 2022
Good

Etude House products just work for me. They don't do wonders to my skin but they don't damage it either (my skin is very sensitive). As soon as I saw there was a ceramide mask from this brand I decided to buy it. For all the sensitive skin people out there, I'd recommend give it a try.

f04dfd48-1b27-4e83-9989-bed1f95575e0
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

An average mask with ceramides in the end of composition list so it should be very little amount, otherwise price would much higher. Good moisturize skin and have a lot of serum

40313e0d-156e-4e74-b5f1-998663f3df7d
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19,363

Swell product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of excellent quality.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The Etude House masks are some of my favorite. They fit well and the material feels higher quality than some other brands I've tried. I especially like these because they're moisturizing and soothing. I use retinol and acid products so I need something soothing afterwards. I usually use 2 masks per week.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Everyone loves ceramides. If you wear masks then this is a great one to keep handy. It fits well and has lots of serum in the packet. It left my skin dull looking BUT packed with moisture!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

great for sensitive skin, use for replenishing, nice scent, great quality, any age, really like the composition, it's gentle and benefit - moisturize, like the package, adequate size

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I highly recommend it because it is moisturize the skin

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Mask is very good moistruses my skin. Quality is not bad. Package is well

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Great basic moisture mask. I would love to have it in full package