GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
1,182
Suitable for super dry skin and special care.

I use this mask before the important events like big party or Christmas party. Very moisturizing and also comfy to put on my face after hot bath. I chill mask in fridge before taking shower and it’s perfect meditation for me to cool down my face and moisture well at night. You can also apply this masks before makeup in the morning but you need to rinse with water or your eye makeup will be easily ruined. So I think face mask is more effective and better to apply at night because you don’t need to rinse. If you apply small amount of Vaseline after face mask sheet, it will be even more effective for your healthy skin during dry season. I hope my small tips will be helpful for someone (^^)

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
10,348

I've been using it for more than six months now and I'm very satisfied with it, I would recommend it to anyone looking for an effective supplement

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I bought it as a remedy for coughs and sore throats, I gave it to children and used it myself, it didn’t make it much easier, it has a specific taste

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I highly recommend it because it is moisturize the skin

Posted on Oct 23, 2022
5,013

Great mask! Manuka honey good for your health and skin.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Can use 2/3 times per week, good quality sheet, lightly scented and the size of the sheet fits

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Great face mask, nice feeling on the skin, leaves smooth skin with hydration.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Good for moisturizing the dry skin i have sensitive dry skin. Leave it for 15 min .

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Very moisturizing. I think honey works well for my skin type. I would buy again.