GB

Based on 1,129 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
Great

It comes in a cute small pot. Texture is good. Your eyeshadow stays in place on it comes in contact. Tried it the other day and I had trouble blending my eyeshadow😅,although I did manage to blend it with some adjustments. Its a great product albeit a little bit longer to blend but the hold and staying factor is awesome.

9a094205-c516-4bf5-93c4-909abf376479
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Wore this today for 8+ hours and my eyeshadow didn’t crease at all. It faded a bit but creasing was my #1 concern because i have hooded+plus oily lids and i always get creases at the end of the day. I’ll try to put translucent powder on the primer to decrease the creasing(pun intended)

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I have combination sensitive skin and I found this eye primer when I researched for my wedding makeup. I did my own makeup and wanted to make sure my eyelids doesn't get oily. I have Asian hooded eyes. I used this primer on my wedding day and my eye make up was flawless after being in the sun for about 2 hours and through multiple tearing up. it is very light weight. I like that it's a small size since you only need a little bit. No noticeable scent.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,972

Love, love, love this primer! Very minimal scent and the quality is excellent, the base has a creamy texture. Sheer coverage with a slight pink colour. Although it is a small size, a little goes a long way. You have to set the product if you have oily eye lids but otherwise no need to set, just apply eyeshadow. Makes any eyeshadow last longer.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

In fact, it is a very good eye primer and at a very good price. It is very easy to apply - a very small amount of the product is needed, sometimes I use another small brush of creamy shadows and from the product brush to apply more precisely on the upper eyelid. The size, quality and packaging suit me perfectly. The color and composition are perfect for me, very gentle color, very good texture. The benefits of this product for me are perfect application of shadows and eyeliner, which is very important to me.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is a good eyeshadow primer but you need to apply a lot more for it to work and prevent the eyeshadows from creasing. The wand is not very convenient, a little amount of product comes out so you have to dip in several times. When you apply enough - it holds the eye makeup for a whole day.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

Primer is sticky, iz should be because iz holds the eyeshadow im place, takes time to get used to texture, but it does the work- holds it on place, and enhances color. On this picture you can see the product alone- pale Pink colored, below eyeshadow withouth primer, and above eyeshadow with primer, much stronger color.

048b1e94-c5a2-4dcf-96fb-91de3fe85669
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

really good eye primer, nice base color ane coverage , and good texture, has a slightly sticky feeling when dry which really holds the eyeshadow but doesn't hinder blending. very light scent, good size bottle, perfect for my age when a little help is needed.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Definitely one of the best and affordable eyeshadow primer, Definitely gives your eyeshadow oomph and lasts :3 Definitely k beauty hype is wroth it plus its cute.