GB

4.7
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
2,311

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I am still grateful for the day i realized i could get caffeine tablets off of this platform. Taking these first thing in the morning with L-theanine is a great nootropic for energy. This is more affordable and time efficient than brewing coffee every morning. Now i only drink coffee for taste and a little is all i need. I love the affordability of this brand and highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you So

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

i usually take only half a pill because its just usually for my studies, when i take it in the morning it usually lasts for 12 hours and the effect starts to wear off. i once took the whole pill for working out and going to uni after and it really did give me a boost of energy

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Sometimes I need to get aligned with a new time zone or get up very early for meetings with other time zones, it's really handy to have a quick caffeine source for when you don't have time to track down good coffee. I usually split them in half though, so it's like one large cup of coffee. The full pill is like two cups.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
1,349

Less tired and gets things done at home and at work. or on a night out. My body also benefits from this product with more efficiency intensity at workouts. Grat size at the tablets and no taste. High caffeine makes my life so much easier. More energy, great mood! Great quality. I’m so lucky who found this product.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love this stuff. It is such high quality and has great benefit to you. I like to use this as a part of a supp stack to drive metabolism. It is easy to swallow and the ingredients are great quality. The package is sturdy yet also easy to open.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

These are a very good value for the quantity you get. My only caveat is if you're planning to take a half dose (as I often do), the large-ish and somewhat thick and "beefy" round pills are kinda tough to snap in half without using some kind of device or other implement. If that's not a concern, these pills are the best value I've found personally.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

product in package well received in a box in a timely manner. it functions as per the described ingredient, caffeine. quality is good as the product composition only contains what i want, which is caffeine. the dosage of caffeine is higher than my 3.5 teaspoon of concentrated nescafe, as a result it gives me the benefit of pre-workout. it is efficient. kicks in properly around 20-30minutes after consuming which gives me energy to kickstart my workout. the pill itself taste bitter. but just swallow it doesnt affect much. my routine & frequency will be only taking one pill before every workout session. it is more economical than taking pre-mixed pre-workout.