GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I've been using this product many times now and it comes with great results. My knee doesn't feel pain as much from the surgery a year ago. It mixes well with most powder drinks.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I have tried many brands of collagen. This one has little taste and mixes well in my tea. It appears to be a quality product. I recommend this collagen.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love EVL and I believe the collagen is good quality, but unfortunately it does not suit me. It makes my heart beat faster during nighttime, which disturbs my sleep. I tried half of the spoon at 16.00, and could not sleep until 3.00 in the morning due to palpitations. Then I did a Google search and saw that it might be a side effect of taking collagen. Note that collagen may be less suitable for people with sleep disorders.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good quality and effect. You can use with why and good taste

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

one of the top brand in sports supplement, now they sell top quality collagen peptides, its great for skin and hair, make them healthier 👍🏼

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I have been taking this for a while and have noticed that my skin is softer than normal. You can add it to almost any drink as it is unflavoured

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

good price with high quality

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is the greatest ever