GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 17, 2022
4,649

Great ingredients, 600mg of Pine Bark. Good for antioxidants, aging and healthy skin. I take it 1 capsule a day with ALA and Vitamin C my face look bright and reduced dark spots. Good price and quality. I like the package it loook luxury with black box. Not hard to swallowing it. I take this supplement instead pycnogenol 100mg and this product make good and fast results. You should try it! Suggest!! 👍👍

I was looking for to buy Pine Bark and I am happy to find it here. It a good quality, price and the ingredient is truly in iHerb. Good size of package and it will benefit to my diet. Also good taste and composition. I can make my blood less oxidative.

315b8242-9c9b-41be-a062-4cdbd1474a80
1de0cc81-d530-4533-bba4-52ef12962367
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I was astounded at how well this product works for my urinary tract challenges and problems The quality o this iHerb product is excellent and the pine bark quality is far above average. This has stopped the nocturnal and frequent trips to the bathroom and the discomfort that I previously experienced.The quality of the and the high percentage of quality ingredients is reliable and top notch.The dosage of 200 is perfect and solves the urinary problem. I would recommend taking this with L-arginine as they work together The size of the pill is easier to swallow in capsule form and all instructions and information are clearly demarcated. This is truly a superior product and it works.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I use the pine bark extract for the redness on my face , time using this product . works just as good as other product names and is at a great price. the capsules do have a smell to them but you dont taste . great amount of product in each capsule , which is easy to swallow. Price is very good and will buy again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,280
8,421

I think it's good ingredient , pine bark extract , i take every other day with pycnogenol. Great antioxidants and brighter skin. It's easy to take not too big capsules size. It's good benefits for aging and health. I like and suggest it. 👄

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good. I’m use it sometimes when I remember so I don’t know if its working or not in anyway. Well can’t tell much since i wish for the clearance of my skin.The laser did it best haha

6ceed0b1-52fd-47cd-89d5-d42df6c9a99d
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This item have pine bark extract , 50 mcg selenium and bio- perine for a better absorption. The capsules is small and easy to swallow. Good quality. Haven't any special taste and I haven't any stomach problem taken this complex.

KI
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and taste cool, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

It's fairly cheap for the price. No side effects experienced. I'd say there's a little to mild effect on woodie, worth a go.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021
1,946
12,095

Good dose of pine bark. I taking it instead pycnogenol 100 mg and it works. I taking it with ALA it reduced my dark spots, my face getting brighter and good for antioxidants anti aging Great quality , luxury package. This Supplement suitable for aging skin very much. Pine bark is good ingredient. Good price. 👍