GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

You can carry it in your bag the size is so terrible it’s lots of great mushrooms in it ingredients are quality high the packaging is great and benefits are good for your immune system is super food and the longer TVT for your health all taste wise and is super food wise everything is good I need to detox you

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Tried this a couple of times before starting to study some challenging course material, and found this mix to be really helpful in improving focus and attention while studying. Also felt quite energetic for a considerable amount of time after taking this mix. Very useful alternative to caffeine. Found that mixing the powder with some warm milk and stevia to be the best way of taking it. Good quality ingredients and also love the cute size of the jar, making it convenient to keep beside my study table.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I love their products. their coffee blends are amazing. I especially enjoy being able to rapidly make a cup of coffee and race out the door knowing I have mushroom elixirs helping me to flow through the day. The quality of their preparations is very high. The Focus blend helps due to the mix of mushrooms and it's delicious. Ingredients are organic and I add this to my coffee or to a glass of water...it's very drinkable!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I was very skeptical about that one but then I realized that it helps me a lot with assignments I started to do everything faster and my head is sharper on the day I take it. I use it as a sort of emergency supplement when I have some deadlines in university coming up because my brain starts to work way faster.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
1,397

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Smell is agreeable, taste is very bitter unless taken in small portions, mixed to something else. I like the product, I would have loved a bit more powder in a big box like that (it looks half empty even though you just removed the safety seal). I am waiting to feel any effects but I am convinced of the cleanliness of Four Sigmatic products.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The taste is a little bit like vegetables and if you add it into things like teas or coffee, it will change the taste. I quite like the taste all by itself the most as it’s really not an overwhelming or strong taste and it’s much lighter than tea or coffee. Now, do I feel more focused after drinking it? Honestly, no I don’t think so. But I do like that you get a good serving of so many good ingredients so will finish the container but probably won’t order again

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Bought this to try the "focus" function, found that it works very well. the mushroom blend of superfood is very effective and helps me to feel focus and high energy without the side effects of caffeine. taste is a little woody, as expected but it quite alright after awhile.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Love this focus blend, super easy to drink inside the morning coffee. A bit pricey and the container could be either smaller or have more product inside so it is not such a waste of packaging