GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 10, 2022
soothing

this tea is now one of my favourites. Very smooth and comforting. I bought it to help drain cysts, but I'm not sure how it effective it has been with that yet. I have noticed that I have less breast tenderness before and during my cycle. I will continue to buy this tea simply because it is so soothing and comforting.

Lovely taste tea for menopause relief. Very clean ingredients. Wonderful package, it also great to combine with other single teas. I do recommend at the age of 50.

273322ff-685d-4bf4-aabd-7411ee5efdac
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I bought this to use as an ingredient in a blend of herbs for tea for people with periods. I combined red clover, oat straw, spearmint, red raspberry leaf, and nettle. The spearmint takes the note on flavor and together it makes a powerful herbal tisane to balance hormones and inflammation. You can taste the quality of fresh tea. Herbs are magical.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

some flowerheads sill intact and not crumbly like some other brands I have bought in the past. taste seems to be fresher and cleaner, too.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Lovely blossoms to make a delicious tea. The benefits of red clover are worth exploring, especially for women. Great addition to your diet and great taste.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

You can see the quality of that herb with your own eyes, because red clover flowers are visible through the bag. Wonderful for making tea, that helps with hot flashes and other surprises menopause can bring.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

So nice to have a dried supply until I can grow my own next year! I have them in a tincture now & they were great quality!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I absolutely love this product ! Great quality, pure natural ingredients, sustainable packaging, and pleasant taste. I’ve felt great benefits so far. My concerns have dissipated and I’m hopeful that I’ll continue to see improvement.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Super fresh, high quality, beautiful full colors, delicious! They make wonderful tea. I give my bunny Penelope Sussette Marlenna a few on top of her dried rose hips every morning and she loves them too. She really loves them!!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Red clover tea is full of minerals and really amazing benefits for the liver. The quality is top notch, single ingredient. Nice size package, tastes herbal and lovely.