GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 2, 2022
Love it!

I bought this the first time about a year ago and immediately loved the taste. The package size was bigger than I expected, so it lasted a long time, because I use it sparingly, mostly on snacks like popcorn or chips. One problem is that some of the yeast flakes are bigger than the holes in the shaker top... so you'll notice this, especially as the bottle gets empty. PRO TIPS: (1) Keep it in the fridge to preserve flavor and freshness. (2) Grind a small amount in a coffee mill or blender to break up the flakes and create a more even consistency. Don't overdo it, the flakes break quickly. (3) Transfer this ground mix to a smaller spice jar with a shaker top for use on the table. This mix will now stick to snacks better and the flakes no longer present a problem. Try it and you'll be glad you did!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use It on potatoes or rice ti increase flavour and protein. great product. I don' t find It here in Italy. I love the flavour and the hight quality.

f0062c0d-34aa-406d-b230-4cf427bb7abe
Posted on May 7, 2022

I used this nacho yeast for my popcorn and I think I set a land speed record. There was this giant snort and all the popcorn was gone - and in a matter of days so was the entire bottle of yeast.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Ingredients are nutritional yeast plus spices. Taste is yummy and spicy! Convenient as larger size than previous bottles of unflavored nutritional yeast. Package is more comfortable plastic

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was super excited to try it but a bit disappointed - black pepper taste is too overwhelming for my taste, still enjoying to use on popcorn

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Frontier’s Nutritional Yeast Nacho spice is a light salt free additive to food. It’s tasty but not bold in flavor. It’s hard to find a salt free zesty spice for Hispanic dishes.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I've been using nutritional yeast in my vegetarian cooking for years and have never seen a flavored version. I bought this on impulse when buying the regular Frontier nutritional yeast and am glad I did. We've been enjoying this and will keep it on hand in the pantry.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

My new obsession! I used it in pasta dishes, on vegetables - Everything! And it tastes so good!!! I absolutely love it!!!