GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Good

This is a great product to support my gut health and I like the citrus flavor. However one issue I find is that if you try to blend it with spoon, the small clumps will not break, best to use a blender bottle. Other than that, it's a great product to supplement the probiotics I take.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Natural and organic fiber with a citrus aroma. Many complain on the stirring. Try stirring not in circles, but in a straight line back and forth.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Trying to stir with a spoon is not going to work! But with blender bottle, much better results all around. I love the organic ingredient list and feel like it helps me keep my gut happy.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Good, the taste is not so good as the effect. Useful for every age. Just put the tea spoon in the bottle of water and take with you.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I’ve been using this product for several years and love it. One glass every night does the trick. Love that it’s a prebiotic to help the probiotics I take stay strong. And, it seems to help lower my blood sugars, too! Fiber eats carbs which turn into sugar! Great stuff! Love the citrus flavor.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

This was worth a try but I need more time to be totally convinced. The manufacturers talk a lot on the packet about the flavour and it does have a slight citric taste but how effective it is remains in the balance for me until more time has elapsed.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Healthy fiber to add to smoothies. I like the 4 grams of soluble fiber in one tablespoon of powder.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I really like this brand of fiber. It mixes well into smoothies and has a light citrus taste, great way to get extra fiber.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Doesn't mix easily as stated on the packet it just clumps into horrible powder balls that stick to anything you try stirring it with it doesn't dissolves clear either as it again says on the packet. I'm now left with 3 packets of it and am not happy.

Posted on May 9, 2022

good quality and ingredients. perfect size to swallow and well packed package. I hope I would get some benefit from this.