GB
Based on 1,076 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,076 Ratings
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Not only does this offer the best quality probiotics with raw ingredients, it also has digestive enzymes which greatly benefits the gut. My gf had a conspitation issue and wouldn't go to the toilet for days sometimes. I ordered this for her and after taking this for 2 months, she now goes to the toilet to empty her bowels daily. Life saver! With best packaging which doesn't require recognition.

06fc4845-06ce-4d04-a16b-b53c631f92d6
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,711

Bought this as I’m studying to become a naturopath and a healthy gut and good digestion is very important for the immune system and helath in general. I did not have any side effects from this probiotic. Garden of life is a great brand in general. Clean ingredients and good quality.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This and the Ultimate Care are two of my favorite probiotics for gut health. There's certainly no constipation with this product. However, that's kind of one of its drawbacks. If taken daily, my stools start to get somewhat loose, so it's best for me not to take it daily.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Bought this for my aspie kid for detoxification plan. The more cfu and strain of probiotics, the better it is. After the detox program. He has better bowel movement, he looks happier too. Happy guts means happy brain. As it is quite costly bht excellent quality with raw probiotics.. i ll repurchase when it has good discount.. now he is consuming 30billion cfu.

Posted on May 19, 2022

this brand doesn't disappoint in its quality and ingredients. size is acceptable. great supplement for colon support. my parents got food benefit from the supplement. just wish that it was more affordable for us to maintain continuous purchases. good for digestion as well with its microbiomes. pretty easy for the absorption in the gut.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I usually experience constipation due to my hypothyroidism. This is gentle on the stomach in aiding digestion. There was no churning feeling at all. I take it at night and I get relief in the morning as benefit. It is quite easy to drink. There is no after-taste at all.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love Garden of Life products and this one has not been a disappointment. I believe probiotics are super important and this one focuses on the main reason to take probiotics in the first place. It comes in a container that does not require refrigeration which makes it much more convenient. But the company also sells a version that requires refrigeration. iHerb will send it with an ice pack. The bottom line is that it makes a difference whichever version you get.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I recently started taking this product again and am happy to report that I seem to be a bit more regular than I had been all summer! Although, this product is really not meant to be a laxative, I think that it has increased the absorption of nutrients from my gut and, in general and as a result, I'm feeling better! As a rather sedentary 70+yo due to osteoarthritis in the lower extremities, I need all the help I can get to combat sluggish bowel, too. I recommend this product over the long term as it will make you feel better and assist with bowel motility!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The quality of this product is so good I bought the second package. The size of this supplement is just fine for the price and the benefits. It helps my digestion in a way that I'm not bloated anymore since I suffer from IBS with constipation. It helps my gut feel easier during the day.