GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 15, 2022

I used it back in 2019 once and I got into the best shape of my life then.. since then I never found any arginine as good as this… I got it back now and already have a good physique in a week. Pumps are insane, I also got the Nitraflex along only for my leg days, and trust me 1.5 hour of workout is next level now ❤️🔥🔥 will order again.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very quick delivery as usual. These tablets give an AMAZING PUMP for your work out, I take one at night and two before my workout and wow what a pump. There is nothing like Great Quality L-Arginine and i-herb have made a top one! Confirmed regular user thank you!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Awesome pumps and preferably once waking up in the morning on an empty stomach. should see solid pumps and muscular vascularity after a week or so. maybe longer for some but must maintain a proper diet.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Amazing product top quality good quantity and serving perfect tablets good dor immunity nice packaging good ingredient no taste perfect size l-arginine is amzing

These are my go-to L-arginine tabs and always will be. Up to 3 per day, one on an empty stomach upon waking, one pre-workout, and one on an empty stomach before bed. They help blood flow to the muscles and enhance vascular aesthetics. Highly rated after trying many other brands without the same satisfaction.

2cf71105-4271-4366-86a5-ebe91a48b276
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

tried this another brand of l-arginine , quality and cap size is good, ingredient and dosage is ok, my supplement during workout/ training.

5fabe6a1-6fee-4d70-bad8-959e06e85ea8
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Guys these help blood flow everywhere if you know what I mean.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

So great product that i want to reorder it but out of stock

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I guess, one would have to take a lot of tablets everyday in order to get results. That makes it a bit expensive tho. Am mainly taking it as BP and heart support. So far, just OK.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022