GB

Based on 11,335 Ratings
8,176
1,764
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

It provides long-lasting moisture, firm hold and amazing shine. It does not flake, or harden and I have used many other products (that I returned) to find this brand. I have used it for a few years and this product is unparalleled to all I've tried. It has an array of natural ingredients and easily washes out. It works on straight and naturally curly hair. This gel is by far the best for your money.

c70070a5-86e3-45d0-b810-3c014dbf0c45
9eaa566e-4837-4bf5-83dc-bcb2ddf8d54b
Posted on May 10, 2022

Really great gel. I'm glad I purchased. It does not leave your hair crunchy. It left my hair soft but with defined curls. It comes in a good sized package that should last a long time. What I like is that it doesn't dry and turn white and flaky.

655ab669-cca3-4a48-b7f2-e0ddad83b859
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It’s bittersweet. My hair is soft, smooth, and always dry, difficult to moisturize and always fluffy. Terrible difference in my hair is a lot of baby hair and shawl fluffy, and my hair has become wet and sweet, its defect is that the hair must not be wet a lot when you put it to melt with the water. You have to dry your hair a little after the shampoo. I used it with the shampoo And the serum is from the same group. It is enough to put something on your hair and you are satisfied that it contains no substances that harm the hair..like less.

e17e8b13-9ab5-4f8c-90e2-09afc736a74b
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

a very good hair gel ! didn't dry my scalp or make it sensitive and there is no scent to it . i use if when my almost dry hair and the package is great ! my hair is curly and it make it look so nice ! and quality and size is great as will !

980c05e1-742b-469d-9ab6-6f7f7781ad27
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
4,922

I only need a small pea size amount to cover my short hair so it will last me for a long time, the bottle is also bigger than I expected. As I said, I'm a total beginner in using gel and the curly girl method so you can see my hair has almost defined waves and not curls because my hair is wavy, but I don't mind that since my ultimate goal from using the gel was to eliminate the frizz I suffered from for ages and it worked!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

It’s so good and hold the so well It’s so good and hold the so well It’s so good and hold the so well It’s so good and hold the so well It’s so good and hold the so well It’s so good and hold the so well It’s so good and hold the so well It’s so good and hold the so well

5c86df5c-9b24-47dc-b725-2b91e2599b14
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This gel is exactly what I wanted for curly hair. Firstly, I had some problems in use, didn't know how much is enough for my hair. So for the first few weeks had dirty hair. This gel has very good quality, big size for me, comfortable package. I add some water to the moisture and put it on my hair with 'praying hands' and scrunch. Recommend!

7eda9a47-29c2-433e-ac58-e40315cca106
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

the package arrived quickly and very well packaged I use it for my curly hair, the composition is in the c.g method it's good for long days when I don't have time to freshen up my curls. it doesn't have strong scent and I like that. it the first styling gel I use so I don't know if there is something more quality or not. for me it's great

a4059d2c-c154-48a5-b662-c06b21a9556e
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The packaging is Huge. It helps my curls to stay so long without drying it out, my curls still feel smooth and soft and moisture. The scent is nice and moderate, the size is big with long use. I would like to recommend this for quality and the benefit it brings.

271f19ac-1929-4a38-ae61-d74f7a0f247e